Mine

This is the only explanation of a warning that I am going to give for this. When my chapters have a (Rape) warning, it will be descriptive and not for readers who can't stomach harsh themes. I don't wish to trigger people, so this is your choice as a mature reader. Please DO NOT read if you could be negatively affected by such content. I won't be upset if you choose not to read.

🔞(Rape)🔞

(Self Deprecation)

(Angst)

(Profanity)

Izuku Midoriya

He had been moved into a separate location ever since Dabi confirmed the pregnancy

He had been moved into a separate location ever since Dabi confirmed the pregnancy. The Alpha was foolish while believing that the child growing inside the Omega was one of his seed. Izuku could barely stomach it every time Dabi referred the life inside his belly as his 'pup'. His child was not Dabi's offspring. This was Katsuki's child.

Dabi had been taking care of the Omega over the time he had been trapped with him. Izuku wasn't sure how long he had been there, only that his belly was swelling and his hope was fading. What if the heroes never found him?

The more he spent worrying about his situation, the more Izuku began to fear the birth of his child. In his mind, the precious baby he was carrying had the softest of blond hair with Izuku's emerald-colored eyes. He wouldn't mind if their child looked exactly like Katsuki, but the more time that passed, the more the Omega began to fear that if his child looked anything like another man that Dabi would have his child killed.

That fear kept him awake most nights. What if his child had Katsuki's gorgeous red eyes or ash-blond locks of unruly hair? Would Dabi put the puzzle together? Izuku was terrified, and rightfully so. The Alpha had been drilling it into his head that Izuku's child would be the downfall of the heroes. Izuku had realized by now that he was being kept alive to birth this child and take care of it until his baby was old enough to be taken from him. Dabi wasn't working alone and he knew that one wrong move would have him thrown out of his child's life quicker than if he played along. He had to be strong for his family. Katsuki was waiting for him to come home.

However, the longer he played along with Dabi's sick requests, the harder it became for him to stay strong. The Alpha treated him as if he belonged to Dabi. He would smile and kiss Izuku's head, cook them dinner, and ask how his day was. As if this was all some sick fucking game of house and Izuku was the barefoot and pregnant mate that stayed at home and baked apple pies all day. Dabi was kind to him. Unless Izuku slipped up and didn't play his part correctly.

Dabi was strategic with his punishment, always landing blows on sections of his body that would not physically hurt his belly. Dabi was too careful with that.