Bunny

Katsuki Bakugou 

The brats were too loud at such an ungodly time

The brats were too loud at such an ungodly time. The sun had barely risen and Aizawa was banging on his hotel door. Whatever 'adventure' he was chaperoning today required him to be up at the ass crack of dawn. Katsuki wasn't in the mood to deal with children. Kirishima would have been a better option if Aizawa wanted some peppy, motivational Hero to help encourage the future generation of Heroes. 

The kids were awake, fully dressed, and savaging the breakfast bar the hotel provided. Aizawa sat at a corner table, keeping a watchful eye out on his class while sipping a much-needed cup of coffee. Katsuki was never a coffee drinker, but he needed one today. The Alpha poured himself a cup, not bothering with cream or sugar. It all tasted like dirt regardless. He only indulged in the hot bean water for the caffeine. 

"Finally," Aizawa gruffed, "I see you're resorting to the dreaded coffee. Kids will do that to a person," he sighed while tipping back his mug. Katsuki narrowed his eyes but didn't reply. "I swore your class would have forced me into early retirement. Turns out, coffee is cheaper than therapy."

"You sound old when you talk like that," Katsuki snuffed. Aizawa wasn't that old. He never thought of his teacher as old. Perhaps it was because the Pro Hero could easily kick his ass. Katsuki did rely too heavily on his quirk.

"I am old, kid," he replied with an amused smirk. "Old enough to not be dealing with kids anymore. That is why you're here, after all." Aizawa set his cup down and stood up, gathering the attention of the buzzing students. "Listen up. We are departing in 10 minutes. Clean up your messes so the staff doesn't have to pick up behind you," he addressed the group. The students bowed respectfully while a few chanted a firm 'yes sir' and continued shoveling food down their throats.

"So, what are we even doing today?" Katsuki questioned while lifting his steaming cup to his lips. The hot liquid burned on the way down, but successfully managed to wake him up as the caffeine slowly got to work. 

"We are taking the students to a Hero museum. They are learning about Hero history and laws. Today is focusing on history; tomorrow will be for laws and politics." Katsuki grimaced at the thought of having yet another history lesson taught by Aizawa. It had been five years since he was last in school and the Alpha didn't miss it at all. Well, maybe he did. But only sometimes. 

"Sounds boring," the Alpha huffed while standing up and stretching. Deciding it best to eat something now, rather than get hungry later, Katsuki stalked over to the breakfast bar to grab something he could down quickly. A muffin would work. 

"Aren't you going to eat something healthy? Heroes need to take care of their bodies. Food is fuel," a young boy wearing a U.A. uniform stared up at him. Katsuki curled his lip and glared down at the runt. 

"Shouldn't you focus on your own body, pipsqueak? I'm done growing and can eat whatever the hell I want," he remarked while pealing the paper packaging from around the warmed muffin.