A New Beginning

Deku's POV
I woke up with a terrible headache I looked around and saw I was out side the building. How did I get here I wondered to myself. I got up off the ground to walk around and find a way off the island. I looked for a boat but found none. What time is it and how long was I out.

Third POV
Deku continued to walk around aimlessly until he bumped into someone. That person was someone who he would forever remember.

Deku's POV
I fell on the ground hard but that didn't matter right now I needed to make sure the person was ok. "Are you ok, I am so sorry I bumped into you." I told her. I looked at the person and was stunned to see a beautiful girl on the floor. I took in all her beauty her black colored hair, her gorgeous onxy colored eyes, her very mature body but that didn't matter to me. I looked back at her eyes. You guys should know the saying the eyes are the window to the soul, well I saw a determined and strong spirited girl. "Yeah I'm fine just took a tumble." She said to me. "Sorry about that by the way my name is Deku." I told her. "Well since we are introducing our selfs I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, but you can call me Momo."

Momo's POV
I looked up to see person I bumped into to a strange sight a boy with snow White hair, glowing red eyes, and a very strange attire. He introduced himself as Deku so I did the same. When he got up from the ground I saw he had a strong build. I got up and we started to small talk walking around the island. I asked who his mother or father were. "Well you see I don't have a mom or dad." He told me. I felt bad for him growing up with out parents how awful.

Third POV
They continued to small talk acting as if this chance encounter was one of old friends. After talking about heros and other stuff. Deku was leaving she asked where he was going. "Ugh back to the streets of Japan I guess." Well I can't allow that now can I after all every ship won't be back until morning and it is supposed to rain tonight, so why don't you come stay with me and my family tonight." Deku was shock that Momo would invite an almost complete stranger to her hotel room or villa. Since they are still on I-Island. While walking Deku is about to crash into a pole and instead he goes through it. "Woah how did you do that?" Momo asked. "I don't know what can I borrow your mirror?" "Sure." She told him.

Deku's POV
When I looked in the mirror my appearance had changed, now my hair was white, eyes are red and my clothes are the suit I put on during my explorations in the lab thing. "Momo we should get to your house." "Why Deku you weren't in a rush before." She was right a 5 minutes ago I was calm and normal, now I was rash and scared about what was happening to me and I need help to understand what is happening. "Momo this isn't the way I really look like." I said to her. "Well than how do you really look like." She said to me.

Third POV
Deku tried his hardest to turn back to his true form, but failed every time. "Momo I don't know how to." He told Momo. "Lets just get to my house maybe this will go away in the morning." Momo said. So they got to her villa and got ready for bed. Deku will be sleeping in the guest room. Her parents are at a party. Deku can't seem to sleep wondering how this happened to him, and if it had something to do with the machine that awaken his quirk. Momo is up too hoping that her parents don't kick Deku out for being poor. Since they have started to look for a husband for her to marry.

What is up another chapter completed. Next chapter will be out when ever I finish it. Also comment other ships you want to see in the story as well as story idea you want to see well GOTTA FLY.