First Day

Third POV
Deku woke up a couple of days later to get ready for school. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and do his hair. He got dressed in his uniform and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Morning Deku," "Hey kiddo." Mr and Mrs. Yaoyorozu said to Deku. "Morning everyone." Deku said. Deku took a seat to eat some breakfast. "Deku ready for our first day at UA." Momo told him. During their time together Deku grew closer to Momo during most of his life he forgot how it felt to be part of family and be loved. All of this filled Deku with true happiness he never felt in 10 years.

"Ok come kids eat fast don't want to be late in your first day at UA." Mrs. Yaoyorozu said to Deku and Momo.

"Speaking of which I'll call the driver to take you to UA." "Thanks dad we be on our way, bye." Momo said to her parents she grabbed Deku and made their way to the front door.

They got into the limousine and started to drive to UA. "So how have you been during the last couple of months living with my family?" Momo asked him.

"Well I'm doing great got into UA got a pretty overpowered quirk, so yeah I'm fine the way your parents have been treating me it makes me feel like part of the family." Deku told Momo.

Cliff the driver dropped them off in front of UA. Both Momo and Deku made their way to class 1-A. As soon as they reached the door to the class they heard yelling.

"Get your feet off the desk it is disrespectful to the people who made them as well as to the school."

"What did your old school put a stick up your ass or somthing!" Deku opened the door to see that the blue haired kid as well as the ash blonde kid were arguing about the kid having his feet on the desk.

"Hey your the one who saved the girl from getting hurt by the robot" said the blue haired kid. "Allow me to introduce myself I am Tenya Iida." Said Iida.

"Hi I'm deku and this is Momo." Deku replied." I am so sorry about what happened during the entrance exam, you are clearly the superior student for figuring out about the secret point system." Iida told Deku.

"Well actually I didn't figure it out I only did what any true hero would do." Deku said to Iida.

Just then there is a voice coming from behind Deku and Momo. They turn around to see that it is the girl that Deku saved during the entrance exam.

"Hey your the ultra powerful kid who saved me with a scream, that was so cool and were in the same class so cool." She said. "Why thank you." "If your here to make friends then just leave my class at once."

They all turned around to see a man in a yellow sleeping bag eating applesauce. "Now everyone shut up and get to yours seats." As soon as he said that everyone was in a seat ready to work.

"Ok put these on and meet me in training ground B." As everyone finishes changing into their p.e. clothes they meet Mr.Aizawa in training ground B.

"Ok everyone is here so let's get started on finding out how strong you are now and find out what we need to work on." Mr.Aizawa said to everyone.

"Mr.Aizawa what about the introduction ceremony." Said you know who if you watched the anime or read the manga.
Aizawa-"Ok Ochako everyone this is Ochako say hi.
Everyone-Hi Ochako.

Aizawa- Ochako this is everyone.
Aizawa- Ok now that is out of the way, we can start the test Bakugo since you scored the highest in the entrance exam here." "

Bakugo- What the fuck is this ball for?"

Aizawa- Bakugo how far were you able to throw the softball in middle school.

Bakugo- I don't remember about 64 meters.

Aizawa- Now I want you to throw the ball using your quirk.

Bakugo- Go to helll! WHOOSH

The ball went soaring through the sky everyone was shocked at the sheer power of the throw. "Uhum." Everyone turned to Aizawa who was holding the his phone up showing everyone the distance the ball went. 705.2 meters. "WHAT!" Everyone screamed.

"Now that is done let's get this thing over so I can go home." Aizawa said.

Time skip

"So last is Deku ok get up to the white circle and throw the ball." Aizawa said

Deku went up to the throwing line. What do I do to throw the ball as far as possible I already did bad enough in the other tests, maybe if I shoot my plasma shot at the same time as I throw the ball. Ok time to show what I got. Deku thought to himself. Deku got into the throwing position and as soon as the ball was about to leave his hand he fired his plasma.

Nothing exciting as when Bakugo threw his ball.

Everyone is amazed that the ball went flying with just a shot of his plasma. Aizawa hears a beep from his phone and shows everyone the score. 707.6 meters. Everyone is shocked at the score but not as much as uraraka who got infinity. 

You son of a bitch how dare you beat my score. Said Bakugo while going in to hit Deku. But Deku became intangible and Bakugo fell flat on his face, just as he was about to get ready for a second attack Aizawa stopped him with his quirk and his capture tape. "Ok that is it we are done here the leaderboard will be in the classroom after you're done changing." Aizawa said

Leaderboard
1st. Bakugo
2nd. Todoroki
3rd. Deku

I am to lazy to write everyone else done so just use your imagination.

Finally done sorry it took so long to finish had some writers block for a while. Well that's it so next chapter working on it. Gotta fly.