USJ pt 1

The day started like any other day. Until Mr.Aizawa entered the room. "Ok class you are going to choose your class representative and vice class rep, I don't care how you choose just don't bother me." Aizawa told everyone in the class.

Pick me, no I should be the class rep, no me! There was practically a war brewing in the class. "Everyone calm done let us all take a vote and you can not vote for yourself." Iida suggested.

Votes
1.Deku with 5
2. Momo with 3
3.Iida with 1

"Ok so the votes are in now your class rep and vice rep are Deku and Momo." Aizawa said. Iida was upset he wasn't class rep. "Ok who voted for the stupid ass fucking nerd!" Bakugo yelled to the entire class. "What you think we would vote for you. Yeah you are very mean." Mina and sero told him.

"I thank everyone who voted for me, first order of business get Iida to loosen up a little seriously he is way to strict." Deku said. Iida looking at him with the world's most confused look. "Well whatever everyone get into your hero costumes or your pe uniform we're going on a field trip." Yeah whoo. The entire class was so exited.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Deku and Momo cuddling

"Ok everyone please form a single file line into to buuu..." Iida was knocked out and thrown into the bus by me Author-San. "Ok so that was weird." Momo said. "Thank you Author-San." Deku whispered to the readers. ;) The entire class was on the bus with an unconscious Iida in the back. "Hey Deku right." Said a weird frog looking girl. "My name is Tsuyu asui but call me Tsuyu, and I always speak my mind." Said Tsuyu. "Ok well shoot what is on your mind." Deku said. "Your quirk it reminds me of the legendary hero that saved the earth from a meteor, about 250 years ago 50 years before quirks started appearing." Tsuyu told Deku.

"Ok well what was his name?" Deku asked Tsuyu. "Well most people don't remember his name but he is hailed as the first quirk user." Tsuyu answered.

You know who I'm talking about

"Hey Deku what is your quirk anyway? Seem very versatile, for infiltration and stealth." Said Pikachu. "It's called ghost it gives me the usual abilities of a ghost like intangiblity, overshadowing as well as being able to fire ecto blast and super sonic screams." Deku told Pikachu. "YEAH WELL IT IS NOT AS STRONG AS MY QUIRK!" Bakugo yelled. "Well based on Bakugo's personality he won't be that popular." Tsuyu said. "The fuck you say about me frog face!" Bakugo yelled. "See that is what I mean." Tsuyu said

"Such foul language." Momo said. "I think it's pretty funny haha." Ochako laughed. They made it to the USJ the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. "Ok class welcome to the USJ." Aizawa said. "What does USJ stand for?" Kirishima asked. "It stands for unforeseen simulation joint." ??? said. "So cool it's the space hero 13 her quirk is called black hole and can destroy any material into dust, including people." Deku said enthusiastically.

Deku did research on almost every hero during the 10 months before the entrance exam.

"Yes and we are here to gain so more control over your quirks, as you know my quirk can easily kill someone if I am not careful." 13 said. "Ok class we're going inside." Aizawa said. "So students this is what is inside the USJ there are different zones for different types of situations." 13 said. The entire class looked amazed around the building.

"Yo this is awesome they even have fake villains." Kirishima said aloud. Everyone turned around looking at the people coming out of a portal. "Everyone stay back these are real villains 13 stay with the kids I'll handle them." Aizawa said to 13. "Ahh yes eraser head we are the league of villains and we are here to kill all might, seems he isn't here oh well maybe some dead kids will draw him here." A guy with blue hair and hands all over his body says.