USJ pt 2

Quick recap
Class 1-A was attacked by the league of villains during their trip to the USJ. Everyone was teleported to different locations and had to fight their way through villains. Deku landed in the flood zone along with Tsuyu and Mineta. Together they were able to defeat the villains and get to shore. But when they made it they saw their teacher Shota Aizawa bloodied on the floor with a giant monster overlooking him. The monster then rised its fist to kill Aizawa it brought it down and a dust cloud appeared blocking everybody's view. The dust settled and they saw Deku save Aizawa from the beast.

Present
Now its hero time! Deku said as he started shooting ecto beam at it damaging the nomu upon contact. The nomu skin was charred and falling off of it. "Really it's that to damage it?" Asked Deku. "Ahhhaha, you really think we didn't plan for it to get damaged when All might punched it the nomu is the result of research into the study of quirks he holds multiple quirks, specifically two shock absorption and regeneration." As soon as Shigeraki said that the nomu's burns were gone making everyone stare in shock. "Hey hand guy you are a terrible villain!" Shouted our ghostly protagonist. "How dare you insult you hacker!" Shigeraki shouted back. "Ugh well time to finish this fast."said Deku. He turned invisible much to Shigeraki's surprise and then appeared behind the nomu with ecto rasengan in hand. "Let's you regenerate  from this." Deku shot his hand forward and in one smooth motion the blast reduced the nomu into nothing but ash. "Damn it damn it all our plans ruined by a motherfucking teenager with cheats! Kurogiri open up a portal we're leaving." And with that Shigeraki and Kurogiri escape. "He really is a bad villain I mean come on he told the nomu's quirks. Ugh well at least it's over.

Just then the shot opened and revealed. "I am her... what happened with the giant all might killing creature?" All might asked. "Oh that Deku took care of it no problem. He was all like pew pew and a blam." Said the o so bubbly Uraraka. "Ok then let's get Aizawa to the hospital and you kids to school."said All Might.

Time skip

Back at U.A
"Principle Nezu have you heard the news"

"No I didn't what happened Mic?"Nezu asked. "Well the students of class 1-A were attacked by this group called the league of villains." Mic said. "That is troubling but I came for this, Jarvis initiate protocol I.S.A.A

If you're wondering what I.S.A.A means it stands for if students are attacked.

Then camera zoom out showing the school grounds are opening up and out come big dorm building. "You seriously planned for this Nezu." Mic said. "Why yes doesn't take a genius to figure out the top hero school would be targeted for an attack, now tell the students of 1-A they get a 2 weeks off of classes to relax." Nezu said. "Right sir." As Mic was about to leave he heard Nezu say. "And Mic send permission slips with every student home U.A is now going to be a boarding school."

Back with class 1-A they are in their homeroom getting sent home early.

"Damn today was a crazy day with the villain attack and having to fend them off, ugh I need a nap." Said Deku.

"Well we have to weeks off to relax after today, so you can sleep whenever you want." Momo said to Deku.

"I guess your right but the real problem is how the league of villains knew we would be at the USJ." Deku questioned.

"That has been bothering me since we got back." Momo said.

"Yeah but right now let's get home after all we need to pack to move into the dorms, also cause I want to eat Lucy's spaghetti and meatballs." Said Deku while drooling.

"Hehe hey Deku I'll race you home." Momo said while running.

"Hey no far you got a head start!" Deku yelled.

End

Well chapter done sorry about it taking so long for me to update had some writers block and school work. Hope you enjoyed. GOTTA fly see yea.