Combat Training

The class was bored out of their minds the classes were not very interesting. Especially for our very own ghost boy who was so far ahead of everyone with the help of Momo he sometimes didn't bother to do work.

"I'm coming through the door like a normal person!" Said the one the only All Might. "Awesome All might is going to teach us let's go." Everyone was getting really exited since there have been rumors going around that All might was going to teach at UA.

"So today we are going to do a simple 2v2 hero vs villains, so everyone get into your hero costumes." Suddenly the wall opened up to show boxes with numbers on them. "Ok everyone get your costumes on and meet me in ground gamma." Everyone went to the locker rooms except Deku who didn't put a request for a hero costume since he already has one when he transforms.

Time skip brought to you by the chibi Deku playing pranks on everyone.

Everyone made it to ground gamma. They all saw Deku already there in his uniform. "Hey Deku where is your hero costume?" Ochako asked Deku with a curious look. Everyone else was wondering the same thing. "Well it is because I don't really need one since my quirk already gives me one, GOIN GHOST!" Deku shouted at everyone. (watch video below)

"Wow Deku that is awesome how your quirk has a built in hero costume." Ochako said to Deku. "Ok everyone is here so let's begin as I said before it is a 2v2 the teams will be picked at random by a..." all Might was interrupted by Iida. "So how are the teams chosen are you going to use a slot machine or were they prematurely chosen beforehan... " Iida was knocked out by the power of Author-San. "As I was saying the teams are chosen at random with a slot machine."

All teams same as in cannon

"Ok team A Deku and Uraraka heroes  team D Bakugo and Iida villains get ready you have 5 minutes to plan, everyone else to the monitor room." All Might told everyone. "Deku what is the plan?" Ochako asked our ghostly protagonist. "I don't know but if you hold onto me I can become invisible and sneak around the building without being seen." Deku told Ochako. "Alright begin." All Might shouted through the intercoms.

Deku's pov
As Ochako and I are walking through the building we hear footsteps. I grab a hold of Ochako's hand and we become invisible. We stand there waiting to see who it was. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?" We heard yelling coming down the stairs.

Then we saw Bakugo looking for us to show everybody he is better. "Ochako I need you to distract Bakugo for a few seconds can you do that." I whispered to Ochako. "Yeah Deku I can do that." She whispered back. I let go of Ochako and she started yelling.

Bakugo turned around and started to run straight at Ochako. I got in his way and became intangible. As soon as we made contact I took control of his body. "Ochako you ok." I said through Bakugo's body. "Yeah I'm ok." Ochako told me. "

"He can take control of other people's bodies that is awesome." Said a kid with yellow hair with a lightning bolt. "Hey four eyes where are you I couldn't find them and they might be near you." Deku said to Iida. "I am in the fifth floor third room to your right." Iida told 'Bakugo'. "Ok Ochako I know where the bomb is let's go." Deku said to Ochako. They made it to the room with the bomb. "Ochako stay out here Iida doesn't know I am in control of Bakugo's body so there is our advantage."

"I got it let's win this." Ochako said. Deku enters the room and sees Iida practicing his evil laugh. "The fuck are you doing ya damn four eyes!" Deku yelled at Iida. "Oh Bakugo you scared me so do you know where the heros are." Iida said. "No ya damn four eyes I don't know where they are, which is why I am here to protect the bomb." Deku said to Iida. "That is great Bakugo being a team player that is what I like to see." He said while doing the robot.

In the monitor room

Momo's POV
Deku's ability to take control of others is very useful in infiltrating enemy bases. But is he able to see the person's memories. I thought to myself while watching Deku's battle against Bakugo and Iida.

He was paired up with Ochako which made me feel strange and not in a good way, also because I got partnered up with a weirdo who keeps trying to look under my hero costume. I forget his name but Deku will take care if he steps out of line. I look up to the monitors and see Deku has tricked Iida into believing that his is Bakugo well he is in for a surprise.

Deku turns around to face Iida then throws an explosion to his face. "Surprise I'm not Bakugo." Deku tells Iida as he is on the floor. "Ochako your up. Ochako enters the room and puts capture tape on Iida and Bakugo. Deku leaves Bakugo's body and goes to touch the bomb.

"Heros win!" All Might says with the biggest smile known to man. Well he did it he won with minimal damage to the building and without any trouble. Momo thought to herself. "Ok who can tell me who the mvps was during the exercise." Momo raises her hand. "Yes Ms.Yaoyorozu." All Might says while pointing to Momo.

Also everyone from team A and D were in the monitor room

"The mvp is clearly Deku he was able to quickly come up with a plan and caused minimal damage to the building, as well as Bakugo was not cooperating with Iida and Iida was to busy trying to be a villain, also Ochako relied to much on her team mate." Momo said whilst giving Deku a thumbs up to which made Deku smile. "Those are all valid points Ms.Yaoyorozu, now next match up team C and F your next." All might told everybody.

Time skip brought to you by our sponsor Senku cola the most natural tasting soda ever

Deku and Momo were leaving class when she dropped her things and Mineta was trying to look underneath her skirt. "Hey grapefruit what are you trying to do." Deku said to mineta with a menacing aura that would make the worst villains scared for there life. "Ughhh nothing I was ugh just leaving." Mineta says to Deku. Then he leaves.

"Hey readers thanks for the support and stay tune for the next chapter." "Hey Deku who are you talking to." "Sorry Momo I was talking to the readers say Hi Momo. Hi everyone.

Well you got your wish Deku now so as he said next chapter is in the works and comment if you like Deku breaking the forth wall. Well GOTTA FLY.