UA Entrance Exam

Deku's POV
Today is the day the day in which my life becomes better than it was before. As I am about to enter the building I get shoved out of the way by some ash blonde kid who seems to have a huge ego since he shoved me. Well I couldn't continue thinking about him so I walked on into the building as I am about to reach the top step I fall backwards. Well guess this is the end I don't want to reveal my quirk just yet so maybe falling is the better option. Just as I was about to hit the ground I started floating.  I turn around to find a girl with brown hair and a round face. "Sorry about using my quirk without asking, it's just that it'll be bad luck if you fell. "Thanks and your right it would be bad luck, well see yea in the entrance exam.

Forgot to mention that Momo tutored Deku in all subjects of school and heroism.

Third POV
Deku enters and starts the written assignment. After the time is up he finished with the second highest score. Deku takes a seat next to the ash blonde kid from early. "HELLO AND WELCOME TO UA FUTURE HEROS!" Present Mic screamed to the audience. "Ok so lets continue with the presention." Mic said. After explaining the practical exam and giving everyone their cities they all started getting on the bus to take them to their city. Deku is on his way to gama city C for the exam. He saw the girl that stopped him from falling and decided to make small talk with her, as Deku was walking he was grabbed by the shoulder he turned around and saw a blue haired kid who was the stereotypical anime kid who follows the rules to a point. "Hey let her concentrate on the exam," he said. "Now wait just a minugh." Just then bell rang and Present Mic yelled begin. "Ok now time to put my skills to the test GOING GHOST." Deku yelled. He began to transform into he's ghost form. Deku ran to the entrance of the city and phased through every kid in his way. Deku began to fly as he was flying he spotted four three pointers using his plasma blast he destroyed the robots and began to look for more.

Time skip to 5 minutes till the end of the exam.

Deku rallied over 300 points he stopped and decided to see what everyone else was doing, just as he said that there was a rumble then Deku saw kids running away from whatever was behind him he turned around and saw the massive Zero pointer. "Wow UA really has great craftsmanship when it comes to the robots," Deku said aloud. The blue haired kid then ran past Deku in awe because he was not afraid or running away from it. This white haired boy embodies what it is to be a hero to have confidence in the face of danger and believe in your abilities. The blue haired kid thought to himself. Just then a scream could be heard in the distance.

Deku's POV
I turn around to see where the scream came from then I see her the girl that stopped me from falling down the stairs. She was under some rumble and her leg might have been broken. I started flying as fast as I could to save her but she was too far I wouldn't make it in time. "No I won't let you hurt herrrrrrrrr!"

I yelled at the top of lungs. I stop yelling feeling a little light headed and see her safe and the zero pointer destroyed.

New ability unlocked ghostly wail allows the user to turn their voice into a sonic wave kinda like black canary from DC comics.

I fly towards her to help her up from the rubble and take to the nurse. "Here you go I think her leg might be broken." I tell the nurse. "Thank you for saving me ugh..." "Deku my name is Deku and yours is?" "Ochako Uraraka." Then she went to sleep.

5 minutes prior in the observation deck, "Well there are a lot of promising youngsters," said an unknown person. "Yes you are right Nezu like the ash blonde kid and the white haired one," also said by an unknown person. "Yes now let's how well they handle this," Nezu said while pressing a big red button.

Present time Third POV
"Why such power. Can't believe he wasn't recommended." Mumble mumble mumble. "Such courage he didn't hesitate to help her I would have done the same if it wasn't an exam,"  thought the blue haired kid. Ring "Time is up kids go home you'll get your results in a week." Deku is walking to the recommended students spot to go home with Momo. "Hey Momo wait up." "Oh Deku I was wondering when you'd show up how did it go." Asked Momo. "Well it went fine just got to wait a week for the results." They started walking to the limo to go home

Time skip one week later

Third POV
"Deku you got a letter!" Momo yelled. Deku ran down the stairs to get the letter. "Its from UA." Deku opened the letter to find a holographic projector. He push the button and it was All Might. "I am here in hologram well Deku you got the highest score in the exam 300 villian points and a secret point system hero point you gained 60 from saving young Uraraka, welcome to your hero academia."

Thats the end of chapter 4. Ok so not very good at the whole lovey dovey stuff but I am working on it to make it work in the story don't know how to do it but I'll try my best. Well GOTTA FLY.