Chapter Six - Missing Fingers

- Jax -

After I dropped Harley off at the club, I walked into the clubhouse and made my way to Juice. He's been in the MC for around 7 years, an absolute genius when it comes to computers, hacking and shit. "Juice I need you to find some info on someone, I don't have much to go off" he stops typing on the keyboard before turning around to face me, hes the best in the business can find anything on anyone.

 "Sure prez tell me what you know" I sigh and explain what little I know about her "Names Harley, don't know her last name, blonde hair but I'm certain it isn't her natural colour, she's got a bike too run the plates on that and see if anything comes up" he nods at me before furiously typing away once again "Shouldn't take longer than a day prez" I nod before making my way to my office.

I sit down behind my desk and sort through club crap, new runs, enemy charters etc. My mind can't help but think about Harley, I know nothing about her yet im so drawn to her, I don't know what she's doing to me. I've never had this problem before,no girl has captivated me the way she has. I know she can protect herself easily but something in me wants to protect her from the world, fuck I'd kill anyone that looks at her funny.

 I had only been gone an hour at most when I get a call from Val, "What's up val?" I ran my hand through my hair waiting for her answer, "I need someone down here to take care of something" as soon as she said that I already knew whatever it was that Harley did it. "What happened?" I asked already knowing the damn answer but I wanted to hear it first hand, oh kitten you are going to be a handful.

"Harley beat the shit out of an enemy charter, he needs to be dumped at there door to send a message" once I heard her confirm everything I was thinking I felt a smirk form across my face as I start laughing, "Be there in 10" I hang up the phone and tell the boys I'm leaving, I grab Gunner and the prospect Wood to come with me. As we arrive most of the customers and dancers had left, only a few stragglers left behind.

 My eyes are instantly drawn to her, I watch her as she skips along the bar, with a huge grin on her face, she's fucking insane. I love it. I walk over to Val and ask where the bloke is, she smiles and points to a guy laying on the floor in tears, my eyes travel to the blood-soaked jeans I feel my lip curl into a smile once again, I run over to the guy and jump over him getting close to him to see the damage a deep laugh escaped from my chest when I saw the damage, "Damn she really fucked ya up didn't she?!" I started slapping his cheek a little to get his attention on me.

 I grab his shirt and cut and pull him up to a standing position, I notice his arms are like jelly, I let out a loud laugh again "God damn she really did fuck ya up" he looks up at me and spits in my face before I have a chance to react hes ripped from my grip and is now kneeling on the floor, I look up to see who thought they could interfere with my fucking business to see Harley with her arm wrapped around his neck, tightening it the more he tries to fight her off. 

I wipe the spit off of my face and turn to Gunner "take this time to observe her, look for her weaknesses so I can train her on it later" he nods and smiles while crossing his arms across his chest.

 "Shh shh shh, no need to fight now Mr, didn't your mother ever teach you some manners" his face turning from red to purple as she slowly cuts off his oxygen, yet he manages to speak 7 words that flick a switch in me, "Tell your rotter to let me go" once the words leave his mouth the darkness inside me grew and escaped.  I grab hold a chunk of his hair and drag him out of her arms along the floor as I walk over to a chair, I throw him in it tieing his hands behind him, he screams as I roughly tie his wrists pulling on his arms shooting pain into his body.

 I turn around to see only Gunner, Val and Harley, everyone else knows better and knows to leave, I look at Harley as she stands there arms crossed over her chest with a smile on her face, fuck she looks so hot. "Would you like to do the honours?" I say as I bow to her, she lets out a laugh, I could listen to it all day it's my favourite sound.