Chapter Forty-Seven- Marry me

- Harley -

"Just a little longer Harlz," Shelby says while watching one of the boys finish my tattoo, "I'm so fucking hungry" I mumble to myself i open my eyes and look around the room until i spot a bowl of lollies, "Ooooh gimmie," I say pointing at the bowl. Shelby gets up and grabs the bowl before sitting down next to me, i dig around and pick out the ones i want, "Annnnd were done" Machete says as he wipes down my new tattoo. I was asking around the club about where to get my club tattoo done, Jax has never forced me to get it but had told me that most old ladies get it done, some get small ones and some get a large one.

Well, I'm just a sucker for pain and chose to get a giant ass one, Gunner told me that Machete does all of the clubs tattoos, he's a nomad so he comes and goes as he pleases but still belongs to the charter. "How much do i owe ya?" I ask sitting up from the table, he shakes his head and waves his hand, "Nothing for the prez's old lady, he would kill me if he found out" I scoff and roll my eyes as we walk out of the room, i turn around and shove whatever cash i have with me in the till just as Machete walks out of the room.

He looks at the till and then to me, he opens his mouth to speak but Shelby and I are out the door yelling out our goodbyes and thank yous. "How do you think he will react?" Shelby asks as we make our way to the SUV. "Well he better fucking like it or I'll skin him alive," I say getting into the car, the car ride back is short. Shelby and i get out of the car and head inside.

As we walk over to the boys Shelby's thrown over Gunner's shoulder like a ragdoll and dragged upstares. Jax attempted to ignore me but seem pretty damn interested when i said i had a surprise from him, poor idiot probably thinks it's lingerie or sex. We get up to the room and i lock the door, i order him to close his eyes while i get undressed and unwrap the tattoo, once it's unwrapped i move and stand infront of him.

"Open your eyes," I say softly, he slowly removes his hands from his eyes, as his jaw hits the floor, this never gets old. He snaps out of it when he sees the raised skin along the side of my body, he stands up not saying a thing and slowly makes his way towards me, he crouches down near my thigh and traces my skin softly looking over every detail and fine line. He slowly makes his way up my body still looking over every detail, once he gets to my ribs a stupid smirk appears on his face as he reads 'Property of Killer, President' in big letters.

I grab his hand and bring it to just under my collarbone on the left-hand side, he slowly looks up to where i moved his fingers too, a smile replacing the smirk that once sat there, his finger traces the heartbeat tattoo next to his name and i blink back the tears that threaten to escape, what comes out of his mouth knocks the wind out of my lungs, "Marry me?".

Surprise is apparent on his face just as much as mine, i burst out laughing at first, "Good joke" I say wiping away tears, he stood up infront of me and cupped my face looking down at me, "I mean it, Harley, i know it's not the right way to ask you but fuck me kitten, i don't want anyone else busting my balls every single day, i don't want anyone else to sit next to me at the head of that table, I don't want anyone else by my side for the rest of my life. I don't have a ring or whatever but we can go looking together, i just want you. Marry me Harley" He says still staring down at me, my brains a puddle of mash potato right now.

I stare up at him confused and shocked, i never expected nor wanted to get married. Not after the pathetic excuse of a marriage my parents had, I found it pointless, but something about Jax makes me want to try it. My brains at war with my heart...

"Yes," I say still looking up at him, his eyes widen and he looks at me like i grew an extra head, his grip on my face tightens slightly, "Yes?" He questions like he didn't understand me the first time, "Yes," I say laughing at his reaction, he smashes his lips down onto mine biting and dragging my lower lip out before sliding his tongue in. He pulls back and places our foreheads against each other, "I'm going to buy you the biggest fucking diamond" He says causing both of us to laugh.