Pt 2, Chapter Fifty-Nine - I'm A Bad Bitch

- Harley -

"Why don't we play a game while we wait for them to get back," Shelby says as she skims through the board games that Jax had brought to keep me entertained, "Monopoly?" She asks turning around holding the box, "Be prepared for your ass to be handed to you" I say as I walk over to the kitchen island. We sit down on the stools opposite each other and set up the game.

Betty and Poppy are upstairs with the doc and his assistants set up a makeshift infirmary in one of the spare rooms, 2 prospects are outside doing the rounds of the compound and the others are stationed around the outside of the house.

"Wait we need snacks," I say standing up and making my way towards the cupboard, I dig through and find some chips and chocolate to eat, "Do you want a drink?" I ask placing everything on the island next to us, "Just water" She replies looking up at me smiling, I nod my head and get her a glass of water and a coffee for me.

"You're not supposed to drink coffee" Shelby says in a sing-song voice, I roll my eyes and pour the coffee into my cup, "And you're not supposed to piss off a pregnant woman, besides the doctor told me a littles okay" I say shrugging my shoulders as I take a sip from my mug. We begin the game and as I said I'm kicking ass.

"Give me the $400" I say giving her a stern look she squints her eyes at me and puts on what I can only assume is her angry face, "No I can't afford it" She says still staring at me. "Well give me a property that equals it" I reply folding my hands over my chest with a smirk on my face, "No, I'm not letting you win!" She yells at me standing up and throwing her hands in the air, "Shelby it's one property you still have like 6".

"You two really fighting over who wins?" Bettys' voice comes from the doorway into the kitchen startling both of us, "Jesus Betty don't sneak up on me like that, I'll have a heart attack" Shelby says holding her hand over her heart. "I need to buy you a fucking bell so I can hear you sneak up," I say sitting back down on the chair, "Float like a feather, sting like a bee," She says as she walks over to us.

Shelby groans and holds onto the side of her stomach, "You good Little Red?" I ask watching her face twist in pain. "I've had Braxton hicks for the past 3 weeks, this one's just a little stronger than what im used too," She says softly. "Well you better fold your legs over one another and squeeze, you cant drop your cubs here," I say jokingly, "That's not how it works Harley" Betty replies.

"That's how it's working tonight" I take the last mouthful of my drink and rinse the cup out in the sink, I hear a loud trickle of water hitting the floor I look around to see if I have spilt anything to be making the noise but nothing, "Where the fuck is that noise coming from?" I yell.

I turn around to see that both Betty and Shelby's faces have dropped and both of their eyes and looking at the ground underneath Shelby, "Don't" I say taking one step closes to them. Shelby's eyes meet mine and they're full of tears. "Don't say it" I say holding my hands up infront of me, this is not good, this is not fucking good at all.

"We need to get her to the hospital," Betty says flustered, "We can't" I say looking back to Shleby who is now shaking like a leaf. "I need to go Harley" she cries out, I walk over to her and slowly move her away from the puddle underneath her, "Betty go get the doc, we will see how far along you are and how fast you're progressing and make our decision then," I say stilling looking into Shelby's eyes.

Shelby hesitantly nods and Betty scurries up the stairs, "We need to get you somewhere comfortable" I mumble as I walk her towards the couch, I sit her down and lay her on her back. "Do you need anything?" I ask standing up to walk away, her hand's grips onto my wrist and stops me.