Pt 2, Chapter Seventy - Popeye

** Well um hi, took a little holiday for myself and kinda restarted my brain. BUT I came back to see that Psycho has over 100k READS, um WHAT?! This is fucking mental, actually mental. I love you all and a MASSIVE thank you for following either recently or during the past 7-8 months when I started writing, cant wait to see what the rest of the year brings.

This Chapter we are meeting a new character hehehe...

And remember to wash your hands and cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough, stay safe and healthy my lovelies xx**

- Harley -

I wake up to find that I'm at least in my own bed, once Jax and I got back here all I remember is drinking more and convincing Jax to drink with me, I don't know why but I know I just needed to keep drinking. I fully remember the conversation with my dad and Betty before we got back here and if I'm honest I'm waiting for me to get my ass handed to me by my father.

 My head softly pounds causing me to groan and roll over onto my side but I'm blinded by the sun that's peaking through the curtains of our room, fucking rude if you ask me. I roll back onto my back and huff rubbing my hands over my face removing the sleep from my eyes, I look over to the opposite side and see Jax happily asleep and drooling on his pillow, how fucking cute.

 My phone begins to ring so I jump up to answer it so it doesn't wake Jax up, I sneak out of our room and basically skip down the steps and into the kitchen so I can answer it without having to be quiet. "Hello?" I answer as I open my fridge door to look for something to eat, "Hello Mrs Jones, it's Annie from the hospital" The small voice replies. Annie is one of Elijah's nurses, so far she is the best out of the rest of them, the other nurses basically eye fuck Jax when he goes in to visit but not Annie, I like her. 

"Hey sweetheart, is everything okay?" I ask as I pull out some eggs and bacon from the fridge, "Everything is great actually, doctors are happy with Elijah's vitals and how much he's growing. We want to see if you and Mr Jones would like to come in today for first-time cuddles?" I almost drop the carton of eggs on the floor when she says it. Jax and I have been waiting for this moment for too fucking long.

 I take a few deep breaths and try to control my excitement that's threatening to escape act cool Harley, act fucking normal "Yeah we would love that, we will be in within the next few hours" I reply. We exchange goodbyes and I hang up with a dumb smile on my face, I finally get to hug my baby. 

I plug my phone into the speakers in the kitchen and play some music while I make breakfast since I'm actually in a good mood for a change. Def Leppard comes on and i dance around the stove and countertop like an idiot as i wait for the eggs and bacon too cook while singing along to the song, once I've finished making it I grab two mugs and make some coffee too before carrying it upstairs on a tray.

 I walk in and see Jax is still asleep but now is snoring lightly so I gently place the tray on the bedside table careful to not make any noise before taking a few steps back. I watch him sleep peacefully for a few more seconds before I charge at him throwing myself onto the bed on top of him ignoring the pain and injuries I got last night. Once my body hits his he lets out a loud groan while rolling onto his side dragging me with him, "Why would you do that kitten?" He asks with his groggy morning voice that makes me as wet as a slip and slide.

 "As a good morning puddin" I reply smiling mostly to myself, "I made breakfast," I say sitting myself up on my elbows. "I could go for something other than food" He grumbles into my shoulder as he drags me back down onto the bed wrapping his arms around me. "Get up lazy ass, we got shit to do today," I say as I push his shoulder so he's now laying on his back, I move so I'm sitting on his lap, "Like what?" He questions as he clears the sleep from his eyes.