Author's Note

Finally done with book 3 :D!

This book was fun to write, especially all the soft scenes with our soft Quinx.

I actually got really emotional when writing Chapter 21 and the epilogue, so I'm sorry if it's not as good as the other chapters.

We only have one book left.

Book 4.

The events that happened in between these books aren't that much, but I'll still explain them just in case anyone gets confused.

Soon after getting a promotion, Kaneki specifically asked Y/N-chan to be his partner.

Furuta started supervising the two ever since then. One day, he subtly revealed that he knew about Y/N-chan's past. She quickly fired back, subtly revealing that she also knew about his (especially since they met two times during the first book). After that incident, Y/N-chan started to call him "Furuta" instead of "Furuta-san" since this resulted the two in becoming closer.

Y/N-chan never got a lot of time to talk to the Quinx since they're always so busy with work, so they haven't talked in a really long time.

Y/N-chan came up to Akira one day to tell her everything. She told her that she was Phoenix, and that she too helped Rabbit in killing her father. Akira didn't talk to her for a while, but after realizing that she genuinely cared about her father, Akira finally forgave Y/N-chan and they became as close as before.

Book 4's going to be based on Tokyo Ghoul :re Season 2.

And don't worry.

Touka's not going to marry Kaneki in my fanfic.

AGHHH I'm excited and scared to write the final book.

I have so many ideas, so I don't know which one to use.

There will be multiple endings, so yeah have fun waiting for your dream bae.

"The Black Knight (Tokyo Ghoul x Reader) {Book 4}" is already published and completed!

-Dudebro