♡1♡

I groan as summer comes to the last night, Eddie spent the night since his mum had to go visit his grandma who had fallen, Eddie broke his arm a couple of days ago which did confuse me on how his mum didn't take him with her, I grab Eddie's broken arm carefully starting to scribble random drawings on it, he doesn't want it dirty but! But! It kept me quiet so he didn't mind. He was reading a book with his good arm as I say confused. 'How can you read that?' He answers. 'It's fun.' I fake snore. 'Hmm sorry? Fun? Is sleeping fun?' He nods a bit. 'Depending on your dream.' I groan. 'You have to stop taking those pills Eds.' He just says. 'Don't call me that.' I go back to be quiet and scribbling on his arm, you make this it's weird to be quiet and all but we don't really need to say anything? I was just happy in his presence, I kept looking up at his face taking little breaks seeing his head stuck in the book, he was so fascinated in it, his little nose was scrunched up showing expressions to each turn of the page, I couldn't help but say. 'That's so fucking cute.' I "flirt" with him a lot and he's just gotten used to it, he didn't even complain in the begging but now he just doesn't acknowledge it.

I groan. 'Eddie.' He nods. 'Yes?' I whine. 'Edddsss!' He says. 'Don't call me that.' I grin kissing his hand. 'Is babe better?' Now that was new, he blushed a bit putting his book down. 'You're bored, aren't you?' I nod. 'Oh how well you know me Eddie Spaghetti.' He laughs a bit. 'What's with the stupid nicknames?' I shrug. 'I don't knowwww! It's cute watching your reaction.' He sighs. 'You sound like my grandma.' I say. 'Well, she knows how to appreciate cute people.' I hear my mum yell. 'Richie! Eddie! Dinner!' We run downstairs as we sit next to eachother, I shove him a bit. 'Eds!' My dad says back from a business trip. 'You really can't keep your hands off of him?' I say. 'No homo, he's too cute.' I groan as he ignores my comment. 'Eds!' He says. 'You sound like a broken record Richie, you need to learn impulse control.' I say in a fake British accent. 'Mr K! Help me learn this impulse control!' Dinner goes on and I keep stepping on Eddies feet to annoy him, he says. 'Ew that's disgusting what rubish is on your feet?!' I laugh. 'I wash them once a month for you baby.'