♡Finale ♡

I hug Eddie quickly in his new room. 'Do you like your new room?' Eddie nods smiling. 'Yep! I love it! Just like you.' I smile kissing him quickly, he just rolls his eyes. 'Why do you kiss me so much?' I answer. 'What's the point of being with the cutest person to breathe if I can't at least give them small kisses?' Eddie laughs a little. 'Keep it in your pants.' I shake my head. 'Gotta claim the room eds.' He laughs a little as I ask. 'So, maybe...tomorrow night I could take you out on a date? Like if you're up to it after the big move and all that.' 

Eddie smiles. 'I'd love that more than anything Rich.' I laugh a little jumping onto his bed. 'Edwardo! Andale! Cuddles!' He laughs. 'God your accents are so shit.' He jumps in bed with me smiling. 'I'm going to miss not being able to cuddle with you.' I groan. 'Same, you're so comfy.' Eddie sits up. 'Want some dinner?' I nod quickly. 'Yes, I do! But, you're the only snack I want.' He rolls his eyes. 'Stop being so gay.' 

I laugh grabbing his hips. 'Can't do that baby.' I pull him down to me kissing him again, I hug him tighter, he sighs. 'I'm going to go grab some dinner, don't miss me too much.' I lay back down as he walks off, I look around wanting to find something to do. I really hope he enjoys it here, it's the least of what he deserves.

He walks back in with some lamb and rice, he asks. 'What are you doing?' I answer. 'Looking around, it's boring without you.' Eddie smiles. 'What shall you do without me Rich.' I answer. 'Wank.' He laughs a little, at least I got him to smile.