♡11♡

I go over to Eddie's house sneaking in. 'Where's your mum?' He answers. 'Pharmacist, how are your teeth going?' I flip him off. 'Fuck you.' I got fucking braces. And since my dad is my dentist he decided to make my braces rainbow. I say. 'I'm never smiling again.' Eddie throwns. 'Really? I like your smile.' I groan. 'Fine only cause you're cute as shit.' I lean down to kiss him only to hear the door open quickly, Eddie's hands were wrapped around the collar of my hawain shirt pulling me down to kiss me and his mum just looked at us, I stammer. 'Hello miss K.' She pushes me away from Eddie. 'Get out.' Eddie says. 'Mummy... please don't.-' She says quickly to Eddie. 'You're sick.' He looks at me signalling for me to go, I quickly run home to my mum. 'Mum! Control the fucking gorilla of Eddie's mother!'

Mum comes downstairs with my little sister Grace, she says. 'Language Richie.' I sigh. 'He called Eddie sick though!' She raises an eyebrow. 'What?' I say. 'Jubah the hut was out and Eddie invited me over and we went to kiss and she walked in and called him sick and he told me to leave!' She sighs. 'Hold Grace and follow me.' I ask following her. 'Why am I holding Grace?' She answers. 'She won't punch you if you're holding a baby.' I say. 'Mum. She really doesn't like me.'

Mum starts knocking on the door. 'Sonia! Open up!' She opens the door to see me, she goes to shut it. 'Sonia.' Sonia says. 'Get that...fag...out of here.' I cover Graces ears. 'Don't swear in front of her! She's baby!' Sonia slams the door in my mums face...great.