01

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲01 / "Isaya?"⋆ ⋆ ⋆

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
01 / "Isaya?"
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"Joder, Guzmán!" The brunette called out once his hand came in contact with the back of her head, a groan following from her mouth because of the hit. "You're an idiot if you think you can get away with this."

The tall guy chuckled before reaching his arm forward, ruffling up her hair even more. This caused the brunette to roll her hazel eyes at the obnoxious boyfriend of her just as annoying niece.

Lucrecia Montesinos Hendrich, her name explained itself completely. Extra. That's how you could describe her in one simple verb. Even though she was annoying, full of herself, and a whole ass savage, Isaya had a good connection with her niece.

"See it as my warmest welcome to Las Encinas," He smiles brightly, patting her head as an extra tease. "Did you bring that weird and idiot lover from your old school?"

Isaya knew Guzmán was aware of the fact that her and Christian Varela Expósito, her old class mate, had been up to more than just holding hands and kisses on the cheek just a summer ago.

"He's not my lover!" She said quickly, "I can't deny the fact that he's an idiot though."

"Hola guapa!" With some loving words and a kiss on the cheek, she was greeted by both Marina, Guzmán's younger sister, and Isaya's niece Lu. "It's so crazy you're actually in our class!" Marina added.

"When your dad is well known you can achieve everything for anyone, or at least it seems like it, huh?" Christian added, looking at Lu after he slid an arm around Isaya's shoulders to press her into a side hug.

"At least my dad cares for me Christian, yours should do the same." Lu snapped, knowing that she got some eyes rolling at her comment.

It didn't do anything to Christian, he was used to getting the savage words being thrown towards him whenever he came around in the summer to hang at Lu's house with Isaya.

"I don't quite get why he cares for you," He told her easily, "Maybe because he finds you just as pathetic as I find you."

"Oh for fuck's sake guys," Isaya groaned, shrugging off Christian's arm from her shoulders before stepping back, "Savage fuckers like you tend to ruin my day at," She checked her phone, "Only 08.05."

"Please just shut up," Guzmán filled in, "Our fragile friend can't handle getting up early and throwing shady comments."

"Come on then Isa," Marina smiled softly, "Let's get to class then."

The Las Encinas students made their way to their first class, which was a two hour course of English. Guzmán was quick to grab Isaya by her wrist to pull her towards a two table seat, indicating that he wanted to make sure she was comfortable with who she was sitting.

"Guzmán," His younger sister sighed from a table behind them, "Please don't tell her those jokes about your socks, she will be passed out before the class even starts."

Isaya let out a laugh before patting the shoulder of the boy next to her, "Oh don't worry, he texted me them this morning actually."

Marina shook her head with a laugh, her gaze darting up to meet someone else's. Someone who wasn't familiar, unlike the rest of the class.

Isaya turned around to see who Marina's mouth was agape for, and when she saw him she totally understood why the girl behind her was nearly drooling.

The tall guy that walked past them was mysteriously beautiful. His black hair was messily laying on his forehead, dark eyes peaking from underneath. He had a chiseled jaw that was currently clenched, the nerves from his first day at Las Encinas getting the best of him. The button up of his uniform was messy untucked, but the well known tie and blazer made up for that.

Guzmán reached out with a napkin, reaching out to jokingly wipe away the non existing drool. Isaya snapped from her trance and smacked his chest before rolling her eyes.

"I was just making sure you don't look like a complete imbecile while mentally undressing him," He shrugged his shoulders with a small smirk on his face, sitting back in his chair with his hands folded behind his head.

"Alright class, get to your seats please," Martín announced, placing some paperwork onto his desk before turning to the group of students, "As you may have noticed, there are some new students with us today."

The whole class looked around to find where the four other new students were supposed to be. Isaya knew Christian was one of them, and of course the gorgeous mysterious guy was sat beside him.

"Does anyone know where Nadia could be?" Martín asked the class after looking around for the new student.

Right at that moment, the door swung open to reveal a panting girl, a hijab covering her hair and framing her beautiful face. "Lo siento! My dad wasn't able to open the shop by himself so I-"

"No hay problema, Nadia. Have a seat, it's nice to see you." Martín smiled softly, knowing about Nadia's private situation. "Now you all know who Nadia is," He chuckled, "I assume the youth of this generation hates to introduce themselves in front of a group, so I actually made a list of duos."

The classroom filled itself with groans, sighs and mumbles when Martín got the paperwork from his desk. "Yeah yeah, you all hate homework, although I can assure you guys will like this one. So what you do," He started as he handed all individuals an instruction, "Is pair up with your partner and go your own way with your creativity. The only thing I want to see is how you describe your partner, so let's say, what kind of characteristics has this person? What kind of hobbies do they have? How do they see themselves?"

Isaya looked back to where Martín was talking from the back of the classroom, her head resting in the palm of her hand. She zoned out after yawning, her eyes going from student to student, the three new guys sitting in the back. Valerio, the guy with the most amazing curls, also known as Lu's addicted half brother. They met before because of family dinners and meetings and so, she knew this year's school parties would anything but boring.

Next to him sat Christian, who was leaning so far back into his chair that she was surprised he didn't flip over. She had known him for about a year or two, from inside and out because of their little summer romance, and liked him as a friend. Both of them were on the same thoughts of just being friends and having fun whenever they felt like it.

But when her eyes darted to the new mysterious guy right next to her friend, she felt an adrenaline rush going through her body when his dark but warm brown eyes locked with hers. He had already been checking her out while she was zoning out, and the thought of that made her apple shaped cheeks warm, a rosy color spreading onto them.

He licked his lips before looking down to his paper, turning it around to write something down on it. Isaya sighed softly, thinking that she should've done something that caught his attention even more.

But when he put his marker down and raised the paper after making sure Martín was walking back towards the front of the class, Isaya was surprised.

ISAYA? :)

She nodded with a smile, sure of the fact that she must've zoned out at the time Martín was handing out papers and putting the duos together. She missed her name being called out together with the mysterious newbie, but the fact that he some sort of saved her from not having a partner surely made up for that.