06

VOOOOOOOOOOOTE AND COMMEEEENT ty

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
06 / "Mi amor."
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"Fancy seeing you at a party like this," His raspy voice rang in her ears, and before she was able to turn around she could tell who was trying to get her attention.

"Christian," She said, her thoughts confirmed when she turned around and her eyes came in contact with her former summer lover. "Yeah, I was actually looking for- for Guzmán."

There was no way in hell she was going to tell Christian about her feelings for Samuel. He would just laugh at her because of the fact that she agreed to being friends with benefits. Christian knew her well enough to know that Isaya was never going to stay strong enough for that.

"That hijo de puta? Porque?" He asked her with a small chuckle, extending his arms to take the smaller brunette into a friendly hug.

When she wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him back and watched over his broad shoulder, a pair of brown eyes locked gazes with her own honey ones.

This caused a sudden rush of adrenaline to flow through her body, a small smirk forming on her glossed lips. She knew there was a small hint of jealousy in Samuel whenever she was talking to Christian, or even when they smiled at each other from across the class room.

Him hugging her caused Samuel's jaw to clench and his eyes to slightly narrow at the physical contact she had with her summer fling. Samuel knew Christian still had some sort of feelings - most of them being sexual - for the girl he was intrigued with and seeing them together had obviously made him irritated.

"Joder Samu," Nadia chuckled, patting her friend's back, "Even a blind person can see the veins in your neck popping out because of the jealousy."

This caused Samuel to snap out of his thoughts, darting his gaze away from Isaya. When he looked at Nadia, a shimmer of playful joking was seen in her eyes. He immediately released some tension by letting out a deep sigh, rubbing his eyes intently.

"I'm so fucking stupid," He told his female friend, an unknowing look on her face causing him to explain why he just said something like that, "Turned my feelings into a game, Nadia."

Nadia's eyebrows furrowed upon his statement, "What d- I mean, I can guess this is about Isaya, but what do you mean by a game?"

Samuel sighed deeply while watching how Carla and Guzmán interfered in a conversation with Isaya, keeping her entertained at this house party.

"I told her we could do anything with anyone, and getting no fucking feelings involved between the two of us," He told her before taking a sip of pure vodka, hissing at the bitter taste in his mouth.

"Let me guess," Nadia started, "You are starting to get feelings for this girl and now you're regretting making this all a game, aren't you?"

A big and helpless sigh fell from Samu's lips and Nadia took that as a yes. She shook her head and let a chuckle slip from her mouth, "Why don't you just tell her you like her, it's not that hard?"

"Look at her," He told her, "Then look back at me. She'd be better of with someone like Polo, Valério or-"

"Don't say Christian, you know she's not into him. Or into Polo, or Valério," Nadia rolled her eyes playfully, "You're just scared of the fact that you feel something for her in such a small amount of time."

Samuel hated the fact that Nadia could see right through him, there was no way he was able to lie to her or tell her that she wasn't right, because she was. Never in his life had someone make him feel like this before, and it scared him to death that Isaya was coming way closer than he was used to.

"She's alone, Samu," Ander pointed out after noticing the brown haired boy staring at the lonely girl from across the room. "Why don't you just talk to her?"

Samuel sighed softly, knowing that his friends were aware of the attraction between him and the new brunette girl. But when he returned his gaze to linger upon the girl he was crushing on, his sight was blocked thanks to a tall guy with curly hair. He immediately knew what the hell was going on and he wasn't gonna let this slip.

Samuel didn't quite know what to think about this guy. Sure, they talked before, went to the same parties and had the same group of friends, but he was just different. And Samuel wasn't sure in what way - good or bad.

Valério knew about the feelings Samuel had for this girl. The fact that the curly haired kid was willing to come in between the two of them didn't quite surprise him, he knew those types of guys. But what he didn't expect was the jealousy he was currently having towards what he was seeing.

And so, without saying anything to either Ander or Nadia, he stormed through the crowd to get to Isaya and get her away from the jackass that was trying to make her forget about Samuel.

"Oh hey," Valério smirked once he saw Samuel coming up to them, "I didn't even know you were here!"

"Do you want to talk, Izzy?" Samuel asked her, totally ignoring the guy that had his arm wrapped around her shoulders, holding her too close for Samuel's liking. "Por favor?"

Isaya's eyebrows knitted together in confusion as to why Samuel was so aggressively impatient towards her and it kind of shocked her a little bit. "Why?"

"I'll tell you soon if you come with me," He answered impatiently, his jaw clenched in annoyance and eyes intently staring at her, forgetting that Valério was still standing next to her.

"Uhm- yeah okay, fine," She nodded, turning to Valério to shoot him an apologetic smile, "I'll see you around."

Samuel was quick to take her wrist in his hand and pull her behind him, to somewhere more quiet where they were able to talk. Luckily, he knew that the club had some back rooms where nothing really ever happened besides the crew stacking their liquor or people hooking up.

He closed the door behind them, watching how the brunette looked at him, her eyes twinkling with curiosity. "Why?" Was all she asked him.

He sighed, "Why what?"

"Why are you becoming so jealous all of a sudden, mi amor?"