05

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲05 / "Tu y Christian

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
05 / "Tu y Christian."
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"So how do you like Las Encinas so far?" He asked her after taking a sip of his ice cold water, putting down the tall glass back onto the small coffee table in front of them, "Is it different from where you used to go?"

Isaya, who was sitting just a few centimeters away from the dark haired boy, thought for a second before letting her fork rest onto the plate on her lap, "I mean- for the most part it is quite the same. Uniforms, rich ass snobby kids and terrifying cafeteria food always used to be so common, and it still is. Just different people. Better people."

Samuel couldn't help but think that she was also hinting towards him when talking about better people. And he was thankful for that, because he could say he felt the exact same about Isaya.

"What about you?" She asked him with a small smile, gaze lingering upon him, "You didn't know anybody before transferring, did you?"

Samuel shook his head quickly, "Apart from Christian I didn't, no," He told her, sitting back against the headboard of the red couch in the small living room.

He saw how her cheeks turned red when he mentioned the name of their class mate, and a small, barely unnoticeable frown formed upon his face. He didn't quite get why she would grow so awkward when they talked about Christian. It had happened before and he still didn't get the clue. Was it because she felt something for him? Did she hang out with Samuel so much just to make Christian jealous?

"You seem to know him well," He added to the conversation, letting his hands rest upon his knees, "Are you two friends?"

Isaya looked up from where she was looking at the red sauce that covered most of her plate before placing it onto the coffee table, deciding to eat it later, after she came clean to Samuel.

"Uh-" Isaya started, sighing softly, "I guess you could say I know him a bit too well.. Christian and I- we uh- we had this thing going on in the summer before I transferred to Las Encinas.. And apparently, so did he."

That's when it all clicked. The sneaky glances at each other in between classes or when they walked past each other, Christian calling her the 'hot brunette' and the awkward tension he felt whenever he was with the pair.

"Oh," Was his answer, his mind blown thoughts consuming the air around him, "Was it- fun..?"

Isaya finally dared to look at Samuel, who was rubbing his hands together quickly, stopping when he saw she looked at him. She chuckled softly, shrugging his shoulders, "It was kinda fun, nothing more. He went through a hideous break-up and I was there to catch him whenever.. He needed me, in more than just one way."

Samuel nodded, clearly understanding the situation that had been going on, "Friends with benefits."

She nodded, brushing a strand of brown hair behind her ear, "I called it quits," Isaya announced, "I found out Lu had been talking to him behind my back, trying to get him to like me."

Samuel's first frown was non-existent in comparison with the one he had on his face now, "That's quite low, Izzy. How come you still talk to Lu, even though she's your cousin?"

Isaya shrugged her shoulders, sitting against the headboard, just a centimeter or two away from Samuel, "She's a fucking savage, sometimes I think she's even more sadistic than Satan," She announced with a chuckle, "I was in a bad mental state when Christian came around the corner and she just wanted to make me feel some sort of better, you know?"

Samuel chuckled at her statement, knowing that she was exactly right when it came to Lucrecia. He made sure to ask Isaya about her mental state some other time, knowing that she wasn't going to speak up because of the look on her face. And he was totally fine with that.

"So," Samuel started with a quiet voice, "Tu y Christian-"

"No hay Christian y yo, Samu," She mumbled, while looking into his dark eyes, their heads now both resting against the headboard, "There never was."

The softness of her voice soothed him extremely, hence to why he was so easily dreaming away in her eyes. Samuel saw how she was inching in closer within a few seconds, their foreheads now touching slightly.

He closed his eyes, contently enjoying how close they were at this exact moment. No words were needed to know how much they were both willing to give in and just go with whatever they felt.

She let her hand rest onto his cheek, her thumb caressing the light scruff that was forming on his cheekbones. "You're so bad for me, Samu."

Her soft whisper kept him calm, although he heard exactly what she just said. It didn't faze him, he knew exactly what she meant - she wanted to quit playing games with him, but couldn't because they both knew how much more exciting that was.

"De manera similar," Was what he answered, his hand finding its way underneath her white blouse, the one she usually wore together with the rest of her uniform. "Why don't we just bend the rules?"

"Como?" She asked him, feeling how his warm hand was now resting on her lower back, the tips of his fingers lightly digging into the skin in desperate need of friction.

"By making it our game," He told her taking the chance to quickly pull her on top of his lap, one leg on each side of his, "Let's say- we do everything we want, but can't be mad whenever something doesn't go our way. No feelings involved. "

She was shook due to the fact she was currently placed onto his lap in a way too short skirt, but on the other hand she couldn't really care any less. It was their game after all - nearly nothing was against the rules.

"Correct me if I'm wrong.. So whenever I do this," She let her hands rest on Samuel's shoulders before slowly grinding her hips against his, "You can't be mad because I didn't continue?"

Her innocent voice in combination with her sexual actions sent the good kind of chills down his spine, a slight smirk forming onto his face before letting his hands dip down to her ass. "Correct," He told her, squeezing her ass and holding her firmly in place. "But that's the same for you, guapa."

Isaya felt how her cheeks turned red because of his sudden actions, but she wasn't the one to complain. She loved these type of games, and most important of all, she loved to win. However, the games she used to play with previous boys weren't exactly the same. At all.

This time, with Samuel, there were actual feelings from her side, and she knew that this could only get worse as the time went by. But, who doesn't like to play a game?

"Let's start then, no?"

"Oh, guapa, we already started since you laid eyes on me the first time we met."