07

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲07 / "Let's start then, huh?"⋆ ⋆ ⋆

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
07 / "Let's start then, huh?"
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"Why are you becoming so jealous all of a sudden, mi amor?"

Her question definitely caught him off guard, due to the fact that he didn't know if she was aware of him being slightly jealous whenever she came too close to anyone he didn't like - particularly Valério.

"Can't you see he's the biggest asshole on this planet?" He asked her running a hand through his hair before sighing deeply, "I don't think it's a good idea to be friends with him, Izzy. I just get a weird feeling being around him."

Isaya took a step forward, the small room becoming even smaller as they were currently only a few centimeters away from each other. She looked up, her honey colored eyes intently looking up at Samuel.

"Then what would be best for me, Samu?" She asked him softly, her voice quiet but full of mischief. "Tell me, because apparently you seem to know what's good for me?"

He felt how her hands were coming in contact with his chest to let them rest there, their gazes not leaving each other's.

"Joder, you know I can be good enough for you," He told her with a deep sigh, his hand raising upwards to come in contact with her cheek, thumb rubbing across her cheekbone, "Don't you see the way I look at you, Izzy? Don't you see I'm begging for your fucking attention when Valério is all over you?"

Isaya was stunned. In the few months she had known Samuel and worked with him together on the project, they were flirting back and forth but neither of them had been this obvious about feelings towards each other. Him basically saying he saw himself as a potential lover had already been enough for her to know how he felt.

"I don't want you to be around him, I despise the guy with my entire existence," Samuel added, his eyes intently looking at her face to see some kind of expression to show him how she felt at this right exact moment.

She rolled her eyes playfully, looking back at the brunette right in front of her. She was able to tell he was quite annoyed by the fact she got so much attention from Valério, and she thought that was kind of attractive. Who wouldn't love to have a protective guy around?

"I thought the game couldn't and wouldn't involve any of our feelings, huh?" Isaya asked him quietly, although he could tell there was a small smirk forming on her face when she said this.

His hands had now wandered down to the small of her back, pulling the smaller girl towards him. Isaya felt how Samuel brushed a strand of wavy hair out of her face, his minty breath fanning over her lips as they were only a few centimeters apart.

"You don't seem like the girl who cares about any type of rules, so why don't I just bend them a little bit?" He asked her quietly, the music in the back ground being blocked out by the thick walls of the room they were currently standing in.

She rolled her eyes playfully, soft and small hands brushing his neck before she spoke up, "And again, you seem to know what I want, don't you?"

Samuel chuckled, shrugging his shoulders lightly, "I can estimate you well enough to know what you want. Or what you need."

Isaya ticked her head to the side, raising her eyebrows at him, "Why don't you just stop talking about what I want or need, but just show me instead, Samu?"

The words that fell from her glossed lips were interesting to him, because they were something he didn't think she would say. Either way, he was excited she thought the same about the situation that was currently going on.

It didn't take much before he leaned forward and finally closed the gap between the both of them, their lips coming together in a nice and soft kiss. He wasn't planning to stop right there, and her reacting to deepening the kiss was telling him she wasn't either.

Their bodies were pressed together after Samuel pulled her against him by the small of her back and carefully pressed her against the wall.

She tasted sweet because of the cherry flavored liquor she drank this night, but her kiss was spicy and left him wanting more. Stopping the heated kiss by softly taking his bottom lip between her teeth and pulling back, she nodded with a small smirk on her face.

Taking a look at him, she noticed Samuel's blushing and heated cheeks and his mouth a bit agape at her actions, "I'm glad you finally listened to me, you should do that more often."

Samuel chuckled, playfully rolling his eyes at her statement, "If you say things like what you said earlier, I might as well."

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Half an hour later after grabbing some drinks, Samuel returned to the booth where his friends were seated, cracking jokes and drinking more liquor as the weekend approached.

"There you are!" Omar spoke up when he saw his friend, taking a hold of his wrist and pulling him down to sit right next to him.

His eyes looked around for the girl he passionately kissed around forty five minutes ago, and he found her right next to Lu. She was laughing out loud, her hand covering her mouth as Lu did the same. This made him smile, knowing that the two girls were okay was something that did him well.

But what turned his smile into a frown on his forehead was when he saw who was seated at her opposite site. Motherfucking Valério.

"Why don't we play spin the bottle?" Ander suggested, taking a large sip of his beer before placing the empty glass bottle on its side, eyeing everyone that was seated around at the booth.

Isaya looked around to see Samuel had taken place right in front of her, his eyes narrowed and his mouth slightly agape. She knew this look and was sure it meant that he was jealous and she thought she knew why.

"I'm in," She nodded at Ander with a small grin on her lips, gaze turning to meet Samuel's.

"Me too," Samuel said, keeping eye contact with Isaya while reaching out for the glass bottle that was currently laying untouched, "Let's start then, huh?"