02

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲02 / "Guapa

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
02 / "Guapa."
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

The two hour course of English went by way too slow for Isaya's liking. Martín didn't continue talking about the creative assignment he wanted the class to do, which was kind of a bummer to her because that meant she didn't get to talk to him.

When the bell signaled that the class was finally over, lots of content sighs filled the classroom. Isaya ran a hand through her brown hair before grabbing her notes and stuffing them in her bag.

"You're coming to lunch with us, Isa?" Lu asked her curiously, "Or do you want to get to know your new victim?"

Guzmán rolled his eyes before punching his girlfriend's cheek while adding, "The only victim in this school is me dating you, don't describe your lovely niece as a man eater because she is not."

This got Marina chuckling, "We all know mirroring your behavior isn't going to work, Lucrecia. Go do whatever you want to do girl, I'd know what to do if I were in your shoes." She told Isaya with a smirk and a wiggle of her eyebrows.

Isaya smiled softly at her, knowing that Marina always wanted the best for her friend. "I'll see you guys later, okay?"

The group of three walked out of the classroom which let the brunette alone to think about her following actions. Was she going to look for him? Does she need to introduce herself again? He knew her name after all. She just didn't know his.

"It's Samuel," A voice from the back of the classroom filled up the silence of her thinking, "I saw you zoning out when Martín called out the duos earlier."

After she turned around, she saw him sitting on a white table, feet resting on the chair in front of him. For a second she was stunned, not knowing how to actually communicate with him.

"U-uh, oh hi," She stammered, mentally rolling her eyes at her awkward self, "Yeah, I indeed zoned out. How did you find out I am your partner?"

Samuel smiled softly, letting his elbows rest onto his knees with his head in his hands. "Christian told me, actually. Told me to look for the extremely hot brunette next to the douchebag at the front."

A chuckle left Isaya's lips before she took her bag and walked up to Samuel, getting herself up to sit on the table in front of the one he was sitting on. "Douchebag huh? Did you meet Guzmán already?"

He laughed softly, scratching the back of his neck, "I actually haven't. But I knew enough when he told me to look for the hot brunette and I found you already staring at me."