04

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲04 / "Macarrones

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
04 / "Macarrones."
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"How's the project going guys?" Martín asked the students as they all sat down in their seats, a small smile forming upon his face, "Getting to know each other a bit better?"

From the back of the class, where Samuel was seated next to his project partner, came a small chuckle from Lu, "Oh Martín, you don't want to know in what ways some students are getting to know each other."

At this, Samuel felt himself starting to grin as well as a blush was forming on his cheeks. Isaya, seated next to him instead of her usual seat next to Guzmán, saw how Samu was fiddling with his fingers, knowing that Lu was talking about her and Samuel's flirtatious.. Friendship.

She thought for a second before quickly sweeping her hand over the table, letting a pen drop between the both of them. Nobody looked up or around, due to the fact that Martín was giving them tips on how to creatively let the project come together.

Isaya took this as a sign to keep going with her mischievous plan, slightly reaching down to grab her pen. As she did so, her free hand was placed onto Samuel's upper leg, her fingers quickly brushing his inner thigh. She knew fully well what she was doing and that Samuel was going to react to it as it happened.

His gaze darted down to where her petite hand was placed on the red fabric of his pants, dangerously close to where he was the weakest. She reached for the pen with her other hand and when she got it, she squeezed his leg.

"Lo siento," She whispered, although he knew that she wasn't sorry for what she just did.

Samuel shot her a warning look, the one where he hoped she knew what she was doing was enough for him to get her back afterwards. "Joder.." He murmured quietly, inhaling a deep breath.

She raised an eyebrow up in amusement, softly shaking her head as a sign to indicate she didn't know what he was talking about and as if nothing had just happened.

He cleared his throat and sat backwards, letting the situation of just a minute ago sink into his system. She was playing this game dangerously well, and already knew exactly what some of his weak spots were, even though she only met him about a week ago.

Samuel sighed deeply when Martín dismissed the class. He had the feeling the whole pen dropping situation lasted way longer than he thought, even if it were just the last five minutes of the class.

He saw how Isaya was leaning against the table next to theirs, her gaze lingering on the dark haired boy she was currently waiting on. Her hands were placed behind her back, her chest pushed forwards.

She was making it hard for Samuel not to stare with everything he had in his body. Some buttons of her white blouse were unbuttoned, just enough to not give everyone an entire view of her front. Although he wouldn't mind that either.

"Wanna work on the project now?" He asked her as if she didn't just nearly gave him a boner. "I think we can get so much more out of it."

She was taken aback by his sudden serious words, a slight furrow of her eyebrows following, "Uh- yeah, I think so too." Isaya murmured, her gaze upon Samuel dropping down to her ankle boots. "Can we go to your place?"

Samuel nodded, watching how her eyes darted back up to meet his, "I have some left over macaroni, if you're hungry."

After walking towards Samuel's for nearly half an hour, the couple finally arrived. He closed the door behind her after she walked in, examining the small living room she was standing in.

"Samu, the next time you b-"

Isaya turned around at the male voice once she heard it, Samuel recognizing it as Nano, his brother's voice. He saw how his brother was looking at the tiny brunette, knowing that the look on his face showed that Nano was interested in what he saw in front of him.

"Isaya, this is my brother Nano," Samuel sighed softly, "The one who always comes home whenever he needs something."

Nano chuckled, extending his hand to shake Isaya's. "A pleasure to meet you, guapa. And as far as I know Samu, you can't live without me."

Samuel rolled his eyes at the nickname Nano gave her, knowing that his smooth talking always got every girl Samuel was interested in. Hell, it even happened with Marina before she realized it was better to back away and choose none of the two boys.

"Hola," Isaya greeted him with a small smile, quickly shaking his hand before looking at Nano, "I'm sorry Nano, but Samu and I have to get to work because we have a lot to do."

Samuel didn't know if she was talking about the creativity project or about something else, but he was excited to spend some time together with her. "Yeah, we will see you later."

Nano looked at his younger brother before raising his eyebrows, finally knowing that he had to leave the two alone. "Ah, sí, I totally understand." He smiled, walking towards the door after he tucked in his leather jacket, "The condoms are in the top drawer above the bathroom sink!"

Isaya turned around and looked at the front door Nano had just closed behind him, chuckling when she looked back and saw Samuel's tinted cheeks. "So.." She started, "Vamos a comer los macarrones?"