Adrilaf

*internal screeching*

This was my very first OTP. I loved this ship even before I was into Hamilton.

ugh I can't express how much I freaking love this ship. This ship is so underrated and deserves more attention. I can't even explain how upset I am that people just pretend that this doesn't exist. I mean this ship is historically accurate deserves the same amount of love that Lams and Mullette do.

I spent about 15 minutes just to find the picture for this ship. That's how underrated it is. And the fanfictions? I've only found 3 fanfics where Adrilaf was one of the main ships in the book.
Only one was on Wattpad..

please just acknowledge that this ship exists...

And I will verbally fight you on how this ship is better than Mullette. So don't even try me.

I mean what's better than two French baguettes falling in love?

I respect people's opinions about Mullette
But I just wish that people would at least acknowledge that this ship exists...

I'm sorry if this offends you but it's my opinion. And if you don't like it. Deal with it. It's my opinion. I'm really tired of people being rude because I have a different opinion than them. If you don't like my opinions, then why are you reading this?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

100000000000000000000000/10