notE

bonjour people

okAy sTory tiMe

So I'm on a Band Trip right now because our Band made it to area. We got to take a really fancy tour bus (the one that has a microphone in it). And we missed school today.

I'm on the bus, I'm sitting with one of my best friends/section leader and my crush/best friend throws his hoodie at me

I looked back at him very confused and he told me to wear it. And being that he's my crush and he's giving me his hoodie, I didn't mind. And he pretty much did this regularly too.

But he was doing this all day, usually he only does it in the mornings during Band rehearsal.

I guessed he was doing it because my older brother wasn't on the trip with us yet because of something (he told me it was a private emergency) so, I thought he didn't want to get yelled at by my brother for making me wear his hoodie all day.

I later asked him at dinner and he said that he had a secret to tell me. And we walked to a room that was empty and he was about to say something when my older brother barges into the room and scares the crap out of both of us. (My brother totally flipped when he saw I was wearing my crushes hoodie)

My crush says that he would tell me his secret when we got back to the hotel.

So we go back to the hotel, our band director is telling us some rules like how a female can't go into a male's room, and vice versa, how we can't leave the room after lights out time.

I'm saying good night to my crush and he out of nowhere says "do you want to go on a date"

And then he runs into his room.

So I'm just standing by the door still trying to process what the hell just happened.

It takes me a few moments to realize that he asked me out. And I start mentally screaming.

And I can't talk to him because of the rules
And I don't want to respond to him over the phone-

So I'm so confused and scared.

Because I don't know what to do

And I don't know how both of my brothers are going to react to this.

so-

*screeching*

I know a lot of you probably don't care about this but-
thanks for reading it.