Rant

*lots of different ranting*

Okay why are Lams shippers in Hamilton reacts to Hamilton books so toxic.

In Helpless:
"Let's replace Eliza with John and then just get rid of Eliza."

Whenever there's a teeny tiny hamliza moment:
"ew. this is disgusting."
"ew straightness"
"Ugh"
"John come save your boyfriend"

THERE WAS EVEN ONE PERSON THAT CALLED JOHN "uwu kawaii cinnabun cinnamon roll uwu gay turtle boi owo"

that's freaking disgusting. I feel like I'm going to get sick just thinking of the name. First of all, John is not "uwu turtle boi" because personally, I think he was a huge dick.

He only married his wife because he got her pregnant.

WHERES MY MARTHA PROTECTION SQUAD AT?

Just the way that the fandom represents our founding fathers/mothers is disgusting.

Alexander is represented as a fuckboy
John as uWu gAy tUrtlE bOi
Maria as a slut
Eliza as the girl that ruined Lams
Philip as an innocent cinnamon roll (ARE WE FORGETTING HE SET UP A THREESOME?)

I could go on but I don't want to.

Not to mention how TOXIC people are about other ships..

"eW hAmlizA iSnt cUte. LAms iS oTp bEcaUse iTs moRe cAnon thAn thE oTher shIps"

"yOu oNly shiP jEggy bEcAuse oF jAnthOny"

"MUlleTte iS hIstoRicAlly cAnon"

"lAfAyettE anD hErcUles wEre gAy thEy dIdnt cAre abouT thEre wiVes"

"Isnnfksksmdkwldowmwkfkqkdlwmmdkd L A M S ELIZA YOU SHOULD GO BURN BECAUSE LAMS IS BETTER AND YOURE RUINING IT >:("

I've seen these comments on Pinterest, Youtube and Wattpad.

Just because you don't ship something doesn't mean you should go ruin the ship for other people that actually ship it. You can go rant about it in your little "Why *insert ship* is Stupid" Book. LEAVE THE SHIP ALONE.

I'm not just saying this because I think Hamliza is OTP or because I hate Lams. (Maybe I wouldn't hate Lams so much if it wasn't for the the shippers being so fûcking toxic) it's because I hate the people that only ship one thing and then go around trashing all the other ships.

I'm going to stop here because none of this is going to make any sense.

Here's a tip, if your going to make A Lams book or Hamilton Reacts to Hamilton, don't make the Lams moments overpower the Hamliza moments.