little rant thingie

*Hardcore Lams shippers: please skip this*

oKAy

hI

I'm just here to say that it really bothers me when people say that Alexander was gay, and that he didn't love Eliza, he only loved John.

Now before you say "bUt thE lEttErs!1!1"

Lemme explain.

I'm not saying that Alexander DIDNT like guys because he obviously did. I mean I'm not going to pretend like Alex didn't have anything spicy going on with Laurens (oR jOhn aNDre :00)

It bothers me that people forget that Alexander ALSO sent some pretty fluffy letters to Eliza.

his

wife

"bUt hE chEateD oN hEr."
"hE oNly uSed hEr tO mAke jOhnny uwu gAY cInnAmOn rOll jEaloUs"

I'm not denying the whole Reynolds-Hamilton thing, but he did it to help Maria. IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW: James Reynolds threatened to hurt both Maria AND her daughter if she didn't do this. (Correct me if I'm wrong) He didn't cheat on Eliza because he didn't love her. It's not like he woke up (pfft- like he even went to sleep) and said "Hey I'm gonna cheat on my wife because I hate her!"

don't even get me started on how John isn't a cinnamon roll.

Alexander was bisexual. Not gay
And he loved his wife.

please don't fite me

(I didn't proofread this so if anything is wrong please tell me)