Everlasting- side (S)

🔞Warning - This story MAY contains mature content with hermaphrodite (androgynous) expression. If you don't like the idea, please do not read.

The ritual proceeds in the pitch dark room.

All I can hear is his breathing.

I don't see anything.
I don't feel anything.

...I feel ugly myself.

6 month ago

Looking in the mirror and tell me what you see. Do you see confident you?

"......."
Singto opened the medicine cabinet behind the mirror and took out the yellow pill case from there.

"......"
He took out one blue pill and stared it for a while. Then swallowed it quickly, comb his hair, and tie hair back with red ribbon.

This is his morning ritual since he was 12 years old.

- What a joke. I am still ugly.

"Good morning, Mx. Singto, our lord is calling you."
Maria said that lowering her head.

"I'll be there."
Singto answered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>---------------------

"Singto, your marriage was decided. It will be 20 days from today."
Singto's father said in a very systematically way without looking at him.

"Yes, father."
When Singto heard the order from his father, He felt nothing otherwise. He already knows this day comes. So he agreed with him obediently.

Ruangroj's family descended from the royal family tree that could reach the King. But that was a long time ago, yet they are still living in the past glory and spending money like water. They don't change their lifestyle at all and still living with their pride except for Singto.

Singto's mother died when she gave birth to him. After several miscarriages, finally, her mother got pregnant with Singto, who was a long- waited for a baby boy. But his father has hated him since day one Because Singto killed his beloved wife. Even after Singto's father remarried to another woman and have three children, he still hates Singto because he killed his beloved wife.

His father abandoned him since day one of his birth. Singto raised by his faithful nanny Maria who kept a promise with his mother. Singto's mother knew her heart couldn't tolerate her pregnancy because it was too fragile. Even her doctor tried to convince her to give up, but she wanted to deliver a son for her beloved husband.

If his mother delivered him successfully and she is still alive today, the life of Singto would be much better. Also, his father could be happier and would love Singto very much as his son. Even his father would never be married to a greedy woman, and he wouldn't have a half-sister and brothers like today.

But...

It's all 'what if 'story that never happened.

The truth is Singto's father married another woman who only loves money and her children, also proud to be Ruangroj.

In her world, Singto does not exist.

-May I know who am I going to marry?
Before Singto asked his father, he gripped his left wrist tightly and inhaled. He needs the courage to ask his father whenever he talks to him.

"You will marry Baron Perawat Sangpotirat."
Stepmother said from the side.

"Eh?"
Singto turned to his stepmother.
- Baron Krist Perawat Sangpotirat?