Everlasting- side (K)

🔞Warning - This story MAY contains mature content with hermaphrodite (androgynous) expression. If you don't like the idea, please do not read.

"I will devote myself wholeheartedly to you."

When Krist heard it from Singto on the wedding night, Krist was on cloud nine. Singto kneeled on the ground and vowed to him.

Krist couldn't believe his eyes.

"Oh, You don't have to stand on ceremony. We are married now. We can get to know each other slowly."

He tried to be calm himself, not jump on to him. Krist has to be extra careful because Singto is not like any other man or woman in the past that he dealt with, but his beloved partner.

Krist grabbed Singto's hand and led him to the sofa.

Singto looked at Krist.

Krist gulped. His somber gaze was alluring. They haven't changed since the first time Krist saw in the academy.

Krist fell in love with Singot at first sight when he was 12 years old. Soon he found out that Singto is the highest-ranked student in school academically with his social status.

-I will get him no matter what, I will do whatever it takes.

Krist promised himself on the first day of school.
He tried very hard to be the best among the student. He wanted Singto's attention, wanted to stand out from the crowd because he wished to Singto to see him.

But Singto never looks at him.

Singto always lived in his world. Krist noticed that lots of students who wanted to be close to Singto, but nobody couldn't break his wall, except Marquess New Thitipoom Techaapaikhun.

His childhood friend.

Singto's only friend.

New was the only person who made him smile.

Krist hated New because he had everything that he didn't. When he thinks about New, he always wanted to kill him.

No, he always wanted to be New so that Singto smiled at him.

How can New make Singto smile so easily?

It's not fair at all.

Krist knew that there were so many students who wanted to be in New's position, too. But nobody couldn't.

-But It's okay. What's past is past. Because Singto is with me now.

No more New. Krist chuckled in his mind.

He cupped Singto face with both hands, lowered his own, then paused. He stared at him for a while. Krist could see his pitch-black eyes under long eyelashes.

-So beautiful.

Krist liked everything about Singto; His long hair, dark skin, handsome face with long straight legs. Krist saw Singto only once after he graduated from the academy. Singto was in his uniform that everyone turned around unexpectedly because people passed a surprisingly good-looking man with long hair.

Krist clenched his jaw. He didn't want anybody to look at him.

As Singto closed his eyes, Krist kissed at him. He felt soft lips under his. It was a smooth and warm feeling that Krist ever experienced before.

His delicious lips melted like chocolate in his mouth, and his tongue starts exploring Singto's mouth.

It was so tasty and sweet.