Ephemeral

Nammon -17 years old

You are my sunshine for the first time I met you at the age of 12. You were a naturally charming and the happiest person in the Academy. Everyone fell for you. I wasn't an exception. I learned new feelings -LOVE.

Since I was little, I understand the feeling that no one loves me. That's true, It was pretty standard for a typical Earl family that parents got married as an arranged, and both of them have their lovers. They don't talk to each other unless it's necessary. My mother never hugged me and always seemed annoyed by me. She just filled her duty by delivering heir of Arsalprakit. And she did. The heir of Arslprakit ; me.

Krist Perawat Sangpotirat.

My love. I love him.

There is no one like him.

Step by step, I got closer to him because he was very cautious like a kitten. - So cute.

Slowly, I gained his trust to open up his heart. - So sweet.

I was making sure nobody got close to him except me because kitten doesn't need anyone but me. Only me. - So satisfied.

I am the only one who can stand beside him.

I will become his lover from a best friend soon.

I will become his one and only.

We will live a happy life together.

Krist Perawat...He is mine.

"...what?"

-When? How? Why? Who?

A hundred questions rumbled inside of me.

"Close your mouth. I can see your food inside your mouth. You look like an idiot."

Krist frowned.

I closed my mouth, and I glanced at him by poking my green beans. The information came like a bolt from the blue.

-What should I do? I need a good strategy game.

" Ahem, How come I didn't know anything about it? I thought I am your best friend! So who is your secret admirer?"

I tried to sound very casual. I tried.

"I won't tell you."

Krist shoved spoonful mashed potatoes into his mouth and shifted his gaze.

His cheeks and ears are red.

"........"

- It's not supposed to be happening. I thought I got rid of all my rivals....when? I have to know the person before it's too late!

I shivered.

"Where did you find her? The last party we went to last week? I mean, it's no surprise because you are always a popular one."

I shrugged casually. I am not sure if I can act well. My hands are still shaking...shit.

"I don't have time. We are about to graduate from this Academy. I need to know where he goes, and I have to apply before it's too late."

Krist pursed his mouth quickly, but it was too late. He leaked his secret.

-So..it's HE...

"He?"

I arched my brow.

"......."

Krist didn't look at me at all. I can see his cute cheeks are red for someone else.