Eternal (1)

Dawn of a new day that exactly Singto felt the next day.

He can't wait Krist coming home tonight. He talked on the phone last night before Krist goes dinner with his clients. He was so funny and sweet on the phone. They ended to talk longer than they thought.

Singto feels very happy.

He never thought this day comes.

He sat on his vanity in front of the mirror.

He felt less ugly today.

He might need heir cut a little. It's too messy.

He might need to change the blue ribbon to something else. It's too childish.

He touched his face by looking at himself through the mirror.

"Maybe I look better if I take care of myself a little?"

He picked up the blue pill and stared at it.

"......I will have a child for Krist, no matter what."

He put it into his mouth and swallowed it, then went downstairs.

"Good morning, Pam."

Singto smiled at her.

Singto's daily routine started as the same as before, but his heart is wholly changed and everything seems very fresh.

"Pam. I want to send some of our old furniture to republish, call someone to meet me this afternoon. Also, I need to go to the salon to trim my hair looks better."
Singto ordered to her enthusiastically.
Pam bowed him with satisfied smile.

When Singto came back from the hair salon, Sangpotirat servant gasped his change.

His man Bun with side plait hairstyle looks sexy with long gold chain earring on the left. He wore a new blue-gray long tunic with slim black pants that suit him more.

It is a surprise change that everyone Sangpotirat servants waited for. When the young maids heard their mistress arrives home, they are in line at the front entrance to greet their mistress as usual. But today, as soon as they saw Singto, their mouth fell open like idiots.
The hall way became very quiet.

"...L...lady Singto.."
Finally, Nam tried to say something to him, but when Singto looked at her, she couldn't continue her word.

He is so different from this morning.

"Ah.. am I look strange? I fell asleep during the hair cut, and when I work up, I was like this. Ahh. I hope my husband likes the new style. What do you think?"
Singto smiled at her.

"Awww I..I...I...."
Nam could feel her ears and cheeks are getting hot.

"You look stunning, Lady Singto, would you like to have a cup of tea?"
Pam said from the side by glancing useless maids.

"Sounds good, Thank you."
Singto smiled and walked to the living room.

"Ahhhhhhhhh"

The maids seeing Singto's smile, all sighed with pink cheeks. They looked at each other with excitement.

"Now, go back to work!"

When Pam raises her voice a little by clapping her hands, they all run off a different direction with little giggling.

Our mistress is so handsome and beautiful.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Krist opened his eyes. He didn't know where he was. He knows he is in bed but couldn't remember when he came back to the room. From the pounding head, vomit taste in his mouth, and dehydrated feeling, he figured he must have been drinking heavily last night. At the same time, the question came to his head.