Ephemeral-iii

"Fuck.."
The sharp aching his skull and waves of nausea, adding to his misery.

Soon the sound of knocking the door and Pam's voice came in.

"I'm awake. Urrr...my head hurts so much!"
He said.

"Good morning."
Pam handed him Medicean for his hangover and water.

Krist took them with a pale face.

"...Kit."
Pam said.

"...Uhm?"
Krist glanced at Pam, wondered what she wants. When she calls with his old nickname, Krist knows that she wants to talk to him as his Nana.

"I'm sorry I misunderstood about your wife. Lady Singto is a very caring and understanding person, but he is somewhat of an introvert, so at first, it is hard to understand him."
Pam said

"....why are you saying to me?"
Krist said offensively.

"Please calm yourself, Kit. I talked to him last night. He told me that he wants to be a better mistress. He wants to create a family with you, so he asked for help. and I agreed as ahead of a housekeeper."
Pam said.

"D..did you talk to him..? Did Singto said that?"
Krist looked at her with surprise.

Pam nodded yes to him.

"But..he..."
Krist shifted his gaze from her by remembering his laughter with New.

Pam put her old hand over his hand gently and looked at Krist's eyes.

"I know it's hard for you to talk to someone about your feelings, especially to Lady Singto, but if you don't talk to him, you wouldn't know what he is thinking. He is your wife, and you have loved him for so long. I don't know what is in your mind right now, but If I were you, I would talk to him."

"....I saw Singto with New Thitipoom yesterday. Pam, you know how I feel? I think he likes New, because when they were in the Academy, they were always together, nobody couldn't get into their side. but I forced to marry Singto."
Krist bit his lower lip.

"Kit, I always think you are smart since you were a little who became so intelligent and success in business, but why are you so fool when it comes to love?"
Pam glanced at Krist.

"Pam!"
Krist glared at her.

"I think you need to get ready for your work, Kit. By the way, Lady Singto went out yesterday for a dress fitting, and he brought us back the delicious cakes from the coffee shop nearby. He said he met his old friend by accident."
Pam tapped Krist's hand gently and left.

"Eh?...old friend...accident?....Urrr"

Krist ruffled his hair with frustration and went to the shower.

After a warm shower, he felt better. He walked to the dining room, met Singto, who is already sitting there. By looking at the dark circles under Singto's eyes, his heart ached. He knew that he hurt Singto.

"S...Ahem, Good morning, Singto."
Krist picked up fresh orange juice to sip a little even he is still suffering from a hangover.

"Good morning."
Singto replayed in a small voice.

"......"
Krist doesn't know how he started. He shifts his gaze to Pam saw she arched her brow. NanaPam is not happy about Krist's attitude.

Krist took a deep breath and said.

"Singto"

"Krist"

They called they're each other at the same time.

Krist was surprised that Singto would call him.