Eternal(3)

"......."

Singto opened the medicine cabinet behind the mirror and took out the yellow pill case from there. He dumped all the blue pills in the trash and flung the pill case on the floor. He took out all the ribbons and hair ties from the drawer and dumped them to the dumpster. He chopped off his beautiful long hair and dropped them to the trash, again.

After that, he walked to the closet and pulled out his old suitcase to open. He searched a small leather purse and took out a cigarette, and walked to the balcony to sit down. Placing a cigarette in the corner of his mouth, he thought about Krist. His long fingers searched the pockets of his bath lobe that emerged with a match. The smoke smells drift out of the open air. It has been a long time that he smoked. Smoking became a habit while he was in the Marine Academy that he got off track of his life. As he promoted his position in the Academy, he quit smoking and started to discipline himself again. He learned that those 'small' rebellious action doesn't change his controlled life. By the time of graduation, he became 'the normal' Singto that everyone knows: introverts, an obedient man who doesn't have his own will.

"I thought you quit smoking."

Someone said from behind.

"New?... What do you want?"
Singto glanced at him.

"Oyiii, you are so cold. What the heck that greetings. You've been edgy lately, haven't you?"
New sat down next to Singto and snatched his cigarette from his mouth, and smoked it.

"Hey!"
Singto hissed.

"Ewww, this is too strong."
New put out it and looked at Singto.

"....what?"
Singto glared at him.

"....is this your new hairstyle?"
New laughed.

"Shut the fuck up. Leave me alone. I don't need long hair anymore."
Singto snorted.

"Huh..?..alright. So?"
New arched his brow.

"So what?"
Singto frowned.

"Nammon stole your husband. Now everyone talks about you guys, new scandal! The love triangle! It's a trend among high society now!"
As New said, Singto cursed under his breath.

"Nammon brought Krist proudly to Sakdatorn's daughter's birthday party last Friday as his partner. He is a shameless asshole, but Krist became a member of shameless people in high society officially now. What are you going to do?"
New snorted.

"Don't talk shit about Krist. It's not his fault. It's Nammon's trap."
Singto got annoyed.

"Well...Your husband looked like a doll when I saw him at the party. He didn't talk to anyone, no face expression.. very weird. But Nammon was happy. I think it's no time that Nammon gets him whether Krist likes or not. That'll play right into Nammon's hand. What are you going to do?"
New said.

"......."
Singto is about to roll another cigarette, but New swiped it off.

"What the fuck, New!"
Singto hissed.

"You don't care anymore? I know you love Krist since you were in the Academy. Will you give him up so easily?"
New arched his brow.

"....."
Singto bit his nails irately.

New sighed and sat down the chair next to Singto.
"Does Krist know this side of you?"
New looked at him.

"....."
Singto gazed away.

"I thought so. You acted cute in front of Krist, Huh? Ewww. You are so fake. You have no difference from Nammon tho."
New said jokingly.

"The fuck? What did you say? Take it back! I wasn't acting at all. That was really me, too - Singto Parchaya, who always feel ugly himself and feel like He is left hanging. Nobody likes him. His father doesn't care. He even doesn't know that his son shouldn't be a receiver because having a child cause death or shorten his life. His father, always away from him, loves only his wife who cares money and her ugly children. Singto had to be quiet and obedient because that was his only role in Ruangroj! That's the only way that I could breathe in there! Otherwise, my existence as Ruangroj ended a long time ago, because it's all my fault. From my mother's death to their money issues. The only good thing was I married Krist. I love him. I was happy to be his wife. I was willing to sacrifice my life for him!"
Singto huffed.