( EIGHT )

Bruce and Alfred were called away on a Justice League mission, so Emric and Jason had the whole mansion to themselves. Out of everything they could be doing, Jason decided he wanted to be Mr stunt man and drive his motorcycle down the stairs.

Emric stood at the bottom of the stairs after trying to talk Jason out of it. He watched him put the helmet on his head, climb on the motorcycle and start to drive down down the stairs, which in turn, gets him thrown off the bike. Acting fast, Emric suspends Jason and his bike in midair, acting as a safety net of sorts. "I told you this was a bad idea.."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Jason remarks hastily, causing Emric to "drop" him and then catches before he hits the ground face first. A small chuckle escapes his lips as Jason's arms squirm around as he falls, "Please, Emric, put me down."

Shadows in the corner of his eyes cause him to lose focus on Jason, which causes him to fall and move his attention towards the two people standing at the top of the stairs looking down at them. Emric helps Jason to his feet and then practically drags him upstairs to meet the strangers. "You two must be Jason Todd and Emric."

"Yeah, and who the hell are you guys?" A slap finds its way to Jason's shoulder, and a glare crawls across Emric's face. He mumbles, causing the two strangers to look at the two teenagers in suspicion, "Okay, okay, don't yell at me."

The woman with white hair says before gesturing to the man next to her, "I'm Dawn Granger, and this is Hank Hall. Rachel sent us to find you two."

Once this woman, Dawn, said the word Rachel Emric began to go through both of their minds finding anything related to Rachel. Searching through Dawns' mind, he discovers they've met Rachel before, Dick brought her there, and Dawn almost died in the process. He got the same conclusion from Hank. Snapping out of his information lull, he notices that Jason and Hank are about to get into it. Locking into action, Emric uses his telekinesis to pull them apart, taking the fight right out of them.

Before they almost tore each other to shreds, they must've been talking about something, so Emric oversees Jason's lips, not wanting to miss a word, "If Dick's really strapped, I wanna help him. Kinda freaked out on him last time and I owe him."

"So where is he?" Emric signs and mouths so they know what he's asking. He's gotten better at doing that with Jason.

Dawn's expression drops, "We don't know."

"Okay, well, then you need us," Jason tells the two superheroes excitedly. "Dick's got a tracker in him."

"Nice try, Speed," Hank says confidently, "He disabled it. Got a big ol' scar to prove it."

Hank turns Dawn and says while gently putting a hand on her side, "Let's bounce."

"He didn't tell you about the second one?" Jason asks with a smirk, while Emic gives him a look that says 'you mean the one he didn't even know about,' "It's in a place he's never gonna find."

"Ew." Emric was even disgusted by it. It was gross, and it made him shiver at just the thought of it. "Just tell us where he is."

"We can access it on the Batcomputer if you let us come with you guys," Jason says as he heads towards the parlor where the entrance to the bat cave was located.

Jason uses his thumbprint and quickly searches for the older Robins' location. Once its obtained, Jason pulls Emric over to their compartments to change. When they come out, they follow Hank and Dawn to their vehicle and climb in after one another. While Hank drives and Dawn gives directions, the two love birds sit quietly in the back. They intertwined their fingers, lacing them together, wanting desperately to kiss one another before they drive into the belly of the beast.