Introductions and Understandings

(The main room look)

Y/N pov

    When everyone was seated in a chair, I was standing up. Then I thought of an idea to know each other names. 

     "Hi, my name is y/n. Y/n," I said while pointing to myself. The guests started to understand what I was doing and stated their own names.

"Sinbad," said the purple head person.

"Jafar," said the white hair freckled person.

"Masrur," said the gladiator person quickly.

"Hinahoho," said the giant blue man.

"Drakon," said the green dragon hybrid.

"Sharrkan," said the dark skinned person.

"Spartos," said the person wearing armor on.

"Pisti," said the blonde girl.

"Yamuraiha," said the blue haired witch.

     "Sinbad, Jafar, Masrur, Hinahoho, Drakon, Sharrkan, Spartos, Pisti, and Yamuraiha," I said while pointing to the person in the room in order. They all nodded their heads in agreement to their names being called out. Next, I got went the dining room to set up the table for dinner. Then, I got the dinner from the kitchen and set them on everyone's plate.

 Then, I got the dinner from the kitchen and set them on everyone's plate

(The seafood dinner)

     When the dinner was set up I went to the other room and signaled my guests that dinner was ready. They had understand what I was trying to say when I had dragged the nearest person toward the dining room with all the seafood I had cooked for all of them. The dinner was at least decent. The guests showed a smile and a thumbs up for how good the dinner was, and my gratitude of letting them stay after they realize they are in a different world. I could of just left them on the streets, but I let them stay in my house because I guess, I am very lonely and was a little desperate for some company.

     After dinner, I grabbed some blankets and gave them to the guest to have for sleeping. Hinahoho and Drakon are going to sleep in the living room (becuase they are big and might not fit in the bed, or break the bed), Sinbad, Jafar, and Masrur are sleeping in a guest room across my room, and Spartos and Sharrkan are sleeping in the room next to Sinbad, Jafar, and Masrur room. Yamuraiha and Pisti were sleeping in another room because they are women and needed a separate room from the men.

     I wonder what new adventures would I encounter in the future? Are there going to be new people coming to my house? What language do my guest even speak? I questioned myself. 

Author's point of view

     Unknown to everyone, there was a new box of sleeping cats in front of the house waiting to be opened. There were 4 cats inside. Who are the cats in the box? What is the purpose of them coming? Would there be a chance that they would be nice? Or are the newly arrived cats going to be evil? 

Let's see in the next chapter!