Eda & King

Eda pov

It was a wonderful day in the Boiling Isles. 

I was selling human artifacts with King, but I also met with a bit of trouble.

"Eda the owl lady, you are under arrest for running away from the law." One of the stupid guards said.

"Well, I am taking my leave." I said as I got Owlbert to fly King and I away from the scene. 

"Hey isn't this your 4th time today when that guard spotted you?"

"Yeah, but don't worry about it. I have ran from the law ever since I decided to not join those terrible witch covens."

We were flying back home and hope Hooty wouldn't be annoying again.

"Who are those people down there?"

"Hey, there is Y/n!"

"Oh yeah! Hi Y/n!"

"Hey Aunt Eda! It is nice to see that you aren't in the confirmatory... yet."

"Well it takes a lot of effort to bring me down without a fight."

"Hello miss. It is nice to meet you." Jafar said.

"Yeah yeah. Let's go in and see what is for dinner. I am okay for some reading while drinking apple blood."

"You mean apple juice?"

"No." I said said plainly to a boy with blond hair that reaches to his toes if not the ground.

"Hoot hoot. What is the password?"

"There is no password."

"If you can't say the password, then I can't let you in. Ow!" Hooty said before I pocked my fingers to his eyes. "Okay fine. You may enter."

King pov

When I saw the new people at the owl house I thought of a great plan.

I could make them into my new minions, heh, heh, heh.

So, there was an introduction with everyone in the room.

"Anyone you miss from your world versus this world and the human realm?"

"My cobra friend Kukulcan and family such as siblings, parents, and grandparents."

"The rest of our friends of the Fanalis Corp." Some red haired trios said.

"I am happy here. I can mess around with this idiot king here."

'I would rather you not here at this second.'

'What you going to do about it freckle face?'

"My wife, Saher."

"My kids who can be a handful."

"My maids Junjun, Reirei, and Jinjin. Also the rest of the people who others don't like."

"Well at least you understand that we weirdos have to stick together."

"I want to see if there are any cats are here. Meow!"

"Meow! Ha, ha, ha."

Spartos pov

"So, these friends of yours... they seem to be human. Well, except for Dragul. Hinahoho looks like a giant. The Titus boy reeks of magic as if that is what he is made of. I ain't good with kids, so you better keep an eye on Marga. Also, the salad for dinner is ruin for Spartos. So I guess you could make your own food. I am going to be sleeping for the moment. I am tired."