Great... People

I tried my best. I am also not translating in Arabic because it isn't my language and I give up on the language Magi even used in the first place. I just assumed Arabic to be the language because of how the numbers sort of looked. 

'Arabic language'

Y/n pov

It was the morning and the first day to school. 

I am disappointed in the morning because I don't want to learn. It is boring.

RIP Alarm Clock.

'''''Skipping the School Part because why not. Nothing is really important.'''''

It was the afternoon, and I am happy to return home. 

Before I returned home, there were some boxes in front of my door.

"WHO IS EVEN GIVING ME THESE BOXES IN THE FIRST PLACE? I NEVER EVEN AGREED TO HAVE THEM." I shouted.

I brought the cats in the boxes inside the house. I watered them in the bath one by one. There were more people. 

"NO. Don't you dare get near me. You are acting like a pervert when you do that you know." I said as I was putting the door as my barrier to the person with the blue hair. 

'Do you know our language?' the blond person said.

'Not that much because I am not native to a country that speaks it.' I responded.

'If you are wondering who I am, then I am Y/n. Also, I want names, and I said it first so you do that.'

"Alibaba."

"Aladdin"

"Spintus"

"Titus"

"Marga"

"Judar/Judal"

"Lolo"

"Mu"

"Myron"

"Yunan"

'Hey look at what we have here. How are you doing king Idiot?' Judal/Judar said.

"This is going to be very entertaining with these people. At least I won't get bored."

Teaching

'Does anyone have control over him?' I asked my guests as Aladdin was blocked by my chair.

'Stop it Aladdin. You have to show respect to our hostess.' Alibaba said. He explained thoroughly to Aladdin what to do and not to do.

Titus was happy to learn new things.

Judar/Judal wanted to have fun and tease around with other people.

The rest were bored and wanted to go home.

'Fine... Whatever. You guys could go. You all are dismissed from this lesson.' I said as I gave up on their first lesson in teaching about my world.

Pool Time

'Be careful. Also, does anyone not know how to swim? It would be my fault of anyone were to drown on me.'

Marga was allowed to have a water tube or noodle something.

 'Yeah! Let's have fun! Come on Alibaba, Titus, and Spintus!" Aladdin said as he jumped into the pool.

Everyone had fun. 

The ones who didn't want to join in the pool fun were squirted with water in their face.

'Come on Jafar. Have some fun. Relax for a little at least. I am not going to quit spraying water in your face with this water gun.' Sinbad said as he had a shark water gun in his hands ready to shoot.

'Fine! I give in.'

Koumei was feeding some pigeons.

Baking Time

'Hey Judal/Judar! Why did you ate my peach pie?'

'One, your cooking is amazing. Two, because I was hungry. Three, there was no sign I could not eat it.' Judar/Judal said as he finished the pie.

'Yes there was. There was even a sign that said it before you ate some peaches before I baked them in the pie.' I said while pointing the signs on the floor that said don't eat.

'You people have eaten the chocolate chip cookies. Shame on you Titus. Shame on you Aladdin for getting an upset tummy while eating the entire cake in one day under an hour.'

'I am sorry for eating the chocolate chip cookies.' Titus said with crumbs surrounding his mouth.

'I think I can't get up.' Aladdin said lazy to get up again.

Whatever Day

I was just relaxing on the couch just enjoying the time while the others were going crazy in the room. 

"Good thing I ordered these hearing aid. I could just block the noises." I said as I was resting my eyes.

Yunan was hiding in a closet.

Aladdin, Titus, Alibaba, and Spintus were playing laser tag with Judar/Judal, Kouha, Mu, and Lolo.

Sinbad was fencing with his swordsman. 

Masrur was sleeping on the couch next to me. 

Jafar was reading along with Kouren.

Koumei and Hakuryu were in the garden. 

Hinahoho was outside enjoying the snow because there was snow outside today.

Spartos was somewhere praying.

Author Note

I have no idea why I even started writing this. I thought it would be interesting but it ain't for me.

Otherwise, be happy you get another chapter to this story. 

Four activities they did. Four being the typical eastern bad number. It is worse if the number four is related to death. For example, China, Japan, and Korea.

Modern reality stories are horrible for me to write. Sometimes you don't know what to even do if you lose interest.

If anyone is interested in continuing with this story, then be my guest. You can just rewrite reality put story in your profile of story making.