PART 1

Taehyun POV

Hi, my name is Kang Taehyun, 17 years old.... The most handsome boy of my group... Hahaha...
My group contains five members Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Hueningkai and Me..

In our school we are the most popular and the girls used to swoon over us but I don't find anything special as all the girls are the same, Dramatic....

But my life went to a sudden change when I met a girl named Kim Y/n but not as a ordinary human.....

But as a Ghost....

Which is only seen by her....

Y/n's POV

"Bye mom I'm going to school" I shouted moving out of the house.
"Bye dear" My mom replied.
Anneyong my name's Kim Y/n and I'm 17 years old living on ordinary life having two best friends, Choi Sehwa and Park Kyuri, two loving parents who are always busy with their business trips... Going to school and studies and blah blah blah.....

But I've never thought that I'll be able to see ghost. A Ghost named
Kang Taehyun.....

My life went to a roller coaster ride in these thirty days... How?

So one day.....

Wooshie Booshie Boo....
Anneyong Chingoo....🙋

Well this was just a intro of Taehyun and you and ya this is my first ever fanfiction story....
So please support me if you liked the idea of the story....and this story is full of twist and turns so stay tuned...
Love ya Byeeiiii💜💜