PART 9

Y/n's POV

I woke up from my sleep after a scary night...
The moment I opened my eyes the first face I saw was of Taehyun whose arms were wrapped around my waist and his face which was just centimeters apart....
His nose slightly touching mine. I stared at his handsome face and thought that God really took his time and carved his face by his own hands.

He slowly opened his eyes and they directly looked into mine...
"Good morning dear..." He said in a raspy voice...
"Morning." I replied smiling....

Just when I was about to get up he pulled me back and wrapped his arms around me....
"Lets just stay like this for sometime." He requested and I agreed and we stayed like this for sometime....

After sometime we both woke up and I made the breakfast...
We both sat on the table and ate the breakfast....
After breakfast was done, Taehyun bid me goodbye and went to his house and I was again alone at my home.....

Few days later~

Taehyun's POV

I sat on the couch and the first thing I thought was Y/n. Even the thought of Y/n made me smile.

"What are you thinking huh?" Taehyung said out of nowhere...
"Ah you scared me. Why you always come out of nowhere Hyung?" I said.
"So any progress yet?" He asked me.
"Umm yeah, I met a girl named Y/n and she is so kind and cute."
I replied.
"Oh so do you like her?" He asked in teasing tone and I could not help but smile...
"Ohh our Taehyuniee is blushing" He said.
"But remember that me, Jin Hyung and others are going to decide about your life even if you got your true love." He said reminding this thirty day thing which I guess didn't wanted to hear but I still noded and then he patted mt shoulder and vanished into thin air...

It has been few days meeting Y/n and honestly I really started liking her. She is so cute and clumsy girl. She is so funny that her jokes makes me laugh even when I'm sad. I hope so she also have the same feeling as me.

Y/n's POV

It has been few days meeting Taehyun and I must say that he is the coolest boy I've ever met. He is so caring and kind. Firstly when I used to see him in school I thought that he is a rude and savage boy, but after meeting him I came to know that he is so sweet and cute boy but yes.... He is savage.
When I was thinking about him a text came up on my phone.....

Wooshie Booshie Boo.....
Anneyong Chingoo....
Sorry for a short chapter and will make sure for a longer chapters ahead...
That's all and remember...

YOU NICE KEEP GOING😘

I PURPLE YOU💜
BOIEEEEEE🙏