PART 6

Y/n's POV

After a messy pillow fight both the girls went to their home and here I am again alone at my home.
I'm getting bored. I thought to myself.
"I don't have any work to do..." I said to myself sitting on the couch sighing. Yes I'm a couch potato....

"Let's have a K-Drama Marathon" I said to myself and being proud of my own idea....
"But I don't have much things.... Now I have to move my legs to buy things" I said lazily...

I then wore a black hoodie and jeans and went out to buy some instant ramyeon and snacks to a convenient store nearby....

Taehyun's POV

I was getting bored and tired of thinking about finding ways to find my true love so I wore my hoodie and jeans and went outside to get some fresh air....
I walked to a park nearby. I always come to this park whenever I feel down or sad...
I sat on a bench...

The park is just the same even after my death... I thought...
Wait.... That was irrelevant thought. I said to myself.....

After thinking of some stuff and taking some fresh air i started to walk back to my home which is a thirty minutes walk...

I was walking and suddenly it started to rain. I was not panicking out as I am not a Human anymore so I don't bother to take a shelter and I continue to walk getting rained on as no one is going to see... By thinking this a teardrop fell from my eyes and it just got camouflaged in the rain so I continued to walk while crying a bit.....

(End of Taehyun's POV)

Narrator's POV

As Y/n bought all the things she wanted for a perfect K-Drama Marathon, she paid to the shopkeeper and went out of the store....
As she was walking and thinking which K-Drama she'll watch suddenly she felt a drop on her forehead and it started to rain...

She immediately ran and saw a bus stop nearby. She stopped under the bus stop and waited for the rain to stop.....
"Wait I have bought an umbrella how can I forget.... Stupid Y/n." She said to herself and immediately took out the umbrella and started walking towards her home....

While walking she saw someone...
"I think I know that person." She thought....
"Hey" she shouted....

Meanwhile Taehyun was walking all getting rained on and he heard someone shouting....
He ignored it. He again heard someone calling his name. He again ignored it as he thought there are lot of people named Taehyun.....

He then suddenly didn't felt the rain on him anymore as he felt an umbrella above his head....

He slowly turned his head and saw Y/n beside him holding
the umbrella over his head....
He was shocked as she can see him....
"Hey Taehyun" Y/n said.
"Hii.... " He replied smiling and both started walking under the same umbrella....
After sometime Taehyun spoke up....
"You can see me?" Taehyun asked looking at her....
"Yes of course you are not a Ghost or something..." Y/n said this made Taehyun widen his eyes....

"Why are you asking me like this?" Y/n asked confused...
"No I just wanted to break the silence...." He said.
"And why were you getting all rained on? You could have caught cold..." Y/n said Taehyun remained silent and rubbed back of his neck being embarrassed....

"Actually I'm having a K-Drama Marathon so if you don't mind you can come to my house change your clothes and join to my K-Drama time...." Y/n said.
Taehyun thought for a while and then replied...
"Yes sure I'd love to..."

Both smiled looking at each other and continued to walk to Y/n's house....

YAAYYYY 100 READS!!!!
THANK YOU SOO MUCH😘

Wooshie Booshie Boo.....
Anneyong Chingoo....
Finally Taehyun and Y/n came together......
Now the real story begins and plss recommend me some K-Drama I'll watch them....
And to my lovely readers Thank you soo much for reading and keep supporting me like that...
I PURPLE YOU 💜

TXT'S FIRST COMEBACK!!!The song is just awesome and all the songs of the album are also soo catchy

The song is just awesome and all the songs of the album are also soo catchy....
They worked hard and I'm proud of mah boys......
OKAY BOIEEEEEE~🙏