EPILOGUE

🎄CHRISTMAS SPECIAL❄️

★------◇●◆●◇------★

"Y/n!.....Y/n, Y/n, Y/n...." Taehyun shouted running upstairs opening the door of your room. You were standing near a window admiring the view of the nature. You saw him running towards you instantly pulling you in a hug.

"Taehyun....." You said softly and wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your head in his chest getting relaxed by listening his heartbeats....
After sometime we broke the hug.
"Hey Tae, what happened?" You asked tilting your head in confusion.
"Lets go on a date!" He said softly and you were feeling butterflies in your stomach.
"We've been dating for many months and never went on a date." Taehyun whined pouting making him the cutest little human being.
"I would love to go on a date with you!" You said and tip toed to him and gave a peck on his pouty lips.

"How about day after tomorrow?" He asked curiously.
"Christmas vacations are starting from tomorrow so day after tomorrow will be fine!" You said and he smiled.
"Okay so I'll pick you up at afternoon." He said and you noded and he gave a kiss on your forehead and you smile shyly.

The next day~

Taehyun's POV

Finally a date with Y/n. I can't help but smile just by the thought of it. It's our date.
I should gift something to her. Y/n don't like expensive gifts. She like simple things if given my heart.
What should I give her? Clothes? No. Perfume? No. How about a necklace? Yessss that will be fine.

I went to a shop nearby and saw a lot of necklaces.
"Hello sir? How may I help you?" The shopkeeper greeted and I greeted her back.
"I want a necklace for someone really special to me."
"So you want a necklace for your girlfriend?" She asked and I noded slightly blushing.
She then started showing me the necklaces. One caught my eye. It was a simple chain with a small Purple heart. Perfect.... Purple holds a very beautiful meaning. I payed the money for it and went home happily.

Y/n's POV

Tomorrow is my first date with Taehyun. YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am sooo happy. I took a pillow and squealed as loud as I can.
Wait Christmas is near. I should give him a gift. He like simple so ummm......
How about a cute purple pendent. It will suit on him.
Yeah perfect...
I went to a shop and bought a simple chain with a small Purple heart attached to it.
I can't wait for tomorrow.

Time skip~
THE DAY OF THE DATE....

Today is the day of the date. I am so excited yet nervous at the same time....
Y/n calm down....
Deep breathing....
Okay lets choose the outfit. It's winter time so I'll not wear something fancy. I'll wear something simple. Umm....
Let's wear a red sweater and jeans. Okay it's nice and cute.
I put on some light makeup and ya, Perfect....

"Y/n! Your handsome boyfriend is here!!" Taehyun shouted from living room and I ran downstairs and there he was spreading his arms wide for me to hug him. I ran to him and hugged him.
After a warm hug I looked over him and both of our jaws dropped. He was looking the most handsome boy on earth.

"Y/n, y-you look so b-beautiful." He said almost shuttering.
"Wah Tae you also look so handsome!" I said.
"Ready for the date? Lets go!" He said excitedly holding my hand.