PART 8

Y/n's POV

I woke up and found myself on couch.... I think I fell asleep while watching K-Drama...
I looked beside me but I didn't found Taehyun.... Maybe he went to his home.....

"Boo" Someone shouted.
"Who are you?" I shouted back and took a pillow in hand....
Then suddenly someone came up from back of my couch.....

"YAAH TAEHYUNNNN!!!!" I shouted throwing a pillow at him and he nicely douched it....

"Tada Handsome boy Taehyun here...." He said winking at me and I made a pouty face....
"I don't know why people are making me scare every now and then." I said whinning
He laughed.
"You get so scared easily...." He said still laughing.

"But you scared me like a Ghost..." I said and don't know why he frowned....

"Yah what happened?" I asked he looked up and smiled...
"You shortie... So naughty!" He exclaimed
"Y-yah don't call me that.... I am not short you are tall" I said shuttering....
"Cute..." He said in an inaudible tone but I heard it and started blushing a little....

Time skip~

There was still rain outside and I also don't want Taehyun to go so it was better to let him stay at my place.

He turned the TV on to see the news and I sat beside him. It was evening and was already dark outside due to rain....
The news was saying that a huge storm is going to come...

I became shook and so was he...
"I'll stay at your house tonight as I can't let you live be yourself alone at this time...." He said worriedly and I noded....

It was dinner time and I made to dinner and he also helped me. Yes, I can cook dinner which can be atleast be eaten... Hehehe
We ate the dinner at sat on the couch playing cards.... He is so good at playing with cards and suddenly a loud sound of thunder came from outside and I screamed....

"Y/n are you alright?" He asked cupping my cheeks and I noded... Oh my God what are you doing to me Kang Taehyun....
"So you are afraid of thunder...." He said...
"Yeah a bit" I replied...
"That was not a bit shortie..." He said and I pouted. My heart skips a beat when he calls me that...

Am I falling for him?

Time skip~

It was bed time we said goodnight to each other. I went to my room and Taehyun went to a guest room which is exactly in front of my room.

2 AM

It was 2am and was really dark outside.... I was not able to sleep as it was a lot of thunderstorms going on outside......
Then a loud sound of thunder came and I screamed....

Taehyun's POV

I was laying on my bed and it was really so dangerous outside and then a huge sound of thunder came and I heard Y/n's scream....
I immediately ran to her room. I slowly opened the door and there she was scared and shivering on the bed.

I went to her and laid on the bed and took her into my arms... She buried her face in my chest and the I started to sing and she calmed down and I could hear soft breathing sounds....
Y/n fell asleep....
She is so pretty while sleeping. I kissed her forehead and rested my head over hers and closed my eyes....

Sorry for a short chapter...

Wooshie Booshie Boo.....
Anneyong Chingoo.....
Hey my lovely readers Thank you so much for reading and supporting me....

And Ya~
A twist coming soon in upcoming chapter so stay tuned.....
That's all...
I PURPLE YOU ALL💜
BOIEEEEEE🙏