PART 4

"My name is Kim Taehyung" Taehyung said....

"Ok you can take the body of Taehyun for the funeral." The receptionist said...

''K Thanks." Taehyung said....

Taehyung picked the lifeless body of Taehyun and brought the body to Taehyun's home....

He kept the body on the couch and he can see that Taehyun's soul is trying to get into that lifeless body of his.

"You can't go into your body like that" Taehyung said...
"You can see me?" Taehyun asked confused and Taehyung noded....
"I am the person who is responsible for taking the souls with me..." Taehyung said looking at Taehyun as he gulped...
"There's no way I can be back to normal?" Taehyun asked frowning...
"I don't know"  Taehyung replied...
"Let's go to heaven" Taehyung said and immediately Taehyun became unconscious hearing this words from Taehyung...

Taehyun's POV

I woke up and I became shocked looking at the surroundings. THIS IS HEAVEN I thought...
It was all happy and fresh vibes over here... All the angels around there flying in the air and I was also able to see Cupid with an arrow... I hope he will not hit me with that arrow...
I was in my deep thinking and I saw Taehyung talking to someone older than him...
That person was really handsome.... He then looked at me...
"Wow you are handsome" He said smiling...
"Hi Taehyun I'm Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin" That handsome man said smiling angelically extending his hand. I gave my hand for a handshake.

"You are too young to die, you are supposed to live a long life" Jin said.
I looked at him confused "I have a long life then why I died?" I asked.
"You died without any reason" Jin said.

"There are many people who are not able to live a long life. Some people just die in their mothers womb without even being born. Because they are not bound to live that long." Jin said and I noded taking the information.

"Every person has its life span of living, some live for 100 years or some live only for 100 seconds.
But my power say that you have a life ahead but I'm still not sure about it as something still seems blurry. Your fate will decide you destiny of life. I don't know but you still have life." Jin said and I widened my eyes.

"Is there any way to get back to normal?" I asked desperately to know the answer.
"Umm yeah there is one way!" Jin said.
"How how how?" I asked with a sparkle in my eyes.

"You will get thirty days to be back from ghost to human...." Jin said I listened carefully...

"But the condition is...

YOU HAVE TO FIND YOUR TRUE LOVE WITHIN THESE THIRTY DAYS...." He said and I widened my eyes....

Y/n's POV

I am sitting in my room right now and I don't know I am feeling a strange feeling... I am having a little pain in my chest as if my heart is being sad.....
(A/n: So dramatic🤷)
I then decided to take a walk outside at the nearby park... I took my jacket and went outside for a walk with my earplugs on jamming with some Kpop songs and suddenly I felt that someone is following me....

I started walking fast and that person too started walking fast and the moment I decided to run I felt an arm and he pinned me against the wall... I started shouting and that person kept his hand on my mouth to shut me up...

"Hey it's me" He said.
"Oh-ohuhh YAAAAA" I shouted
"HUENINGKAIIIII......" I shouted started hitting his arm and he was giggling...
"You could've seen your face" He said laughing...
"You gave me an heart attack to my weak smol heart...'' I said keeping my hand on my chest taking deep breaths...
"Lets go for a walk together." He said and I noded and then we both went for walking together...