PART 13

Y/n's POV

I woke up and I was in my room. I sat up and thought about Taehyun. I think I really started developing feelings for him. Whenever I'm with him, I feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart flutters. I am sure about my feelings for him. Thinking about him a smile formed on my face. I then decided to get ready.

After I came from the bathroom I started feeling unwell. I was getting a bit dizzy. I think I have a fever. So I sat on the bed for some time.

Taehyun's POV

When I woke up, I don't know I was feeling strange. I've never felt this thing before. Suddenly many thoughts were running in my mind at the same time. I was not able to control myself. Many voices started running in my mind and I started screaming. I was not able to control myself. Then my legs started to walk and my body responded it. I patiently waited for where my legs take me.

Soon I reached Y/n's house. I opened the door with the spare key she gave me and entered her house. She wasn't there downstairs so I decided to go up.
I reached her room and slowly opened the door and there she was sitting on the bed. She looked at me and stood up slowly.

I immediately ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my head on the crook of her neck.
She was frozen for a second but then she wrapped one of her arm around my neck. And patted my hair with the other hand.

After sometime I calmed down and every thought that was running in my mind were vanished. She really has some magical powers or can be the power of love.....
I then broke the hug.
"Y/n I was ju–" but before I complete my sentence she slammed her lips on mine. I was stunned at first but then I closed my eyes but within a second she pulled back and she fainted falling into my arms.
"Y/n, Y/n wake up...." I said worriedly trying to wake her up but got no response.

I picked her up in a bridal side and gently placed her on the bed. I placed my hand on her forehead and she was burning hot. She has fever.....

I ran downstairs, took a bowl of cold water, a small towel, a medicine and a glass of water and rushed upstairs. I sat on the bed, dipped the towel in the bowl and placed it gently on her forehead.

I continued doing this multiple times and after sometime I checked her temperature and it was okay. She slowly opened her eyes and I sighed in relief. She sat on bed.
"Here take this." I said giving her medicine.
"No I don't want it." She whinned.
"You need to take this to get absolutely fine..." I said.
"No I'm absolutely fine." She chirped.
"Hhh so you'll not take the medicine?" I asked.
"No." She chirped....
"Fine."

I took the medicine and placed it in my mouth. She gave me 'What are you doing' look. I cupped her cheeks and slammed my lips on her lips and thrusted the medicine in her mouth. She immediately drank water after pulling out.
I had two different tastes in my mouth....
One was bitter because of medicine and
Other was sweet because of her lips.
The sweet one was dominant in my mouth.

Y/n's POV

It was evening time and I told Taehyun that I will prepare dinner as I was totally fine but he refused to. I sat on a chair of dining table and saw him cooking. He looked so focused and was really attractive.
The dinner was ready and he sat infront of me. We started eating and trust me that was really delicious (The food😉).
"Mhmm this is delicious." I said with my mouth full of food.
"Eat a lot." He said poking my cheeks.
"You too." I said and he chuckled.
After dinner we watched TV and he decided to stay at my house tonight.

Taehyun's POV

I really love spending my te with her and I really love her. There are only five days left until the task and 90% of me is confident that I'll be back alive but 10% of me is still confused.

NEW COVER!!!!
SHOULD I KEEP THIS OR THE FIRST ONE WAS GOOD. PLSS COMMENT AND TELL ME😊
I KNOW MY EDITING SUCKS😐

 PLSS COMMENT AND TELL ME😊I KNOW MY EDITING SUCKS😐

Early update!
Wooshie Booshie Boo....
Anneyong Chingoo....
I hope you like this chapter and as usual thank you so much for reading and supporting me....

I PURPLE YOU💜
BOIEEEEEE🙏