PART 11

Taehyun's POV

It has been five days and I haven't met or talked to Y/n. I kinda miss her so I took my phone and texted her...

Taehyun: Hey😀

Y/n: Hi Tae...

Taehyun: How are you?

Y/n: So well...

Taehyun: So well? Did something good happened?

Y/n: Yes!☺️

Taehyun: What??

Y/n: You know Beomgyu?
Your friend,
We are dating😊

After reading this my
Non-beating Heart
Was Broken....

Taehyun: Oh congrats!👍

Y/n: Thanks...
Ok I'll talk to you later. I got a text from him...

Taehyun: 👋👋

I don't know why but I felt Broken.....

Y/n's POV

I was texting him and really I also don't know for whom my feelings are.... My heart don't skip that much when I am with Beomgyu compared to Taehyun. He always took care of me and has been with me when I was at my worst...
I think I'll talk to Beomgyu....
Thinking of him I got a text from him.....

Beomgyu: Hey🖐️

Y/n: Hi Beomiee~

Beomgyu: I want to talk to you
come at my house....

Y/n: Why? Is everything
alright?

Beomgyu: Yes👌

Y/n: Okay

After Beomgyu's message I got ready and ran to his house. But I'm still not sure about my own feelings. I kind of started liking Taehyun and I'm dating Beomgyu.... That's bad tho....

I reached his house. I rang the doorbell twice but got no response. I heard his voice at his backyard so I reached his backyard and I couldn't believe what my eyes just saw....

Beomgyu was Kissing a girl and that girl is.....

SEHWA!!!!!??!!!!

He then pulled of and saw me. I was about to cry but I stayed strong.....
"Y/n I can explain to you.'' He said...
"Yes please" I replied angrily and waited him to explain.
"This all thing about dating you was......

Just a dare..." He said and I widened my eyes.
"Y/n dear plss I'm sorry. I gave him dare to date you for five days. I'm so sorry..." Sehwa said apologising.
"Yes we are really sorry." Beomgyu repeated.

Sehwa was coming towards me and held my hand and I slapped her hand away. She gave me 'Why are you doing this' look.
"Yah you two are dating and you didn't told me You fraud" I said and both of them widened their eyes....
"What are best friends for?" I said smiling. She started jumping and hugged me and swaying me side by side. Beomgyu was smiling looking at us. She then let go of me.
"Y/n you are so kind, I'll never forget you kindness." He said hugging me.
"Yes, thank you so much" She said.
"You guys look so cute together." I said smiling hiding the pain behind my smile.
The both giggled and Beomgyu kissed her forehead.
"I'll see you guys then" I waved them goodbye.

I didn't felt like walking home so I just kept walking wherever my legs take me. I was a little broke inside. I don't know why but I really need Taehyun by my side now. I was walking being sad. It started to rain and I was not bothered about the rain and continued walking getting rained on......

Taehyun's POV

I was so sad because I was not able to express me feelings to her and Beomgyu Hyung is dating her. I really miss her so I went outside my house to go to her house.

When I started walking I saw a familiar figure.....

It was Y/n.....

Why she is getting wet in rain? She looks sad. Without thinking more I ran towards her and placed the umbrella over hers and took her inside my house....
Usually she used to talk and blabber a lot but she is quiet...

I immediately took a pair of my clothes and gave to her. She slowly took them and returned back to my room after changing.
I took a towel and placed it on her head and drying her head.
"Hey what happened?" I asked.
"Me and Beomgyu broke up." She answered and I widened my eyes.
"We weren't dating actually." She added.
"What?" I said being shook.
"He got a dare to date me for five days and stupid me thought that he actually has feelings for me....
He is dating Sehwa." She blabbered out and a teardrop fell from her eyes.

I cupped hee face and slowly she looked up at me.
"Hey you are not stupid. You are the most kind, cute and funny girl I've ever met. You deserve a better guy and don't cry you look like a pig but a cute pig...." I said.

Then I slowly leaned in and placed my lips on hers and before she react I pulled back and wrapped my arms around hers and she slowly wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her head on my chest.....

But while they were into the arms of each other, Y/n thought that......

Why I can't hear his heartbeats??

Wooshie Booshie Boo....
Anneyong Chingoo...
{I don't know why I keep writing this(-_-;) LOL }
But that's all I have for u guys make sure to vote if you liked this chapter and Thank you so much for reading my story....

I PURPLE YOU💜
BOIEEEEEE🙏