Chapter 2 A new life...

Your pov

(After you've woke up from the coma)

The light were shining through the hospital window, into my room.
It was as warm ,as Nightmare's hand. And the wind rushed through the leafes like a dance between me and my beloved king.~ The flowers were so beautiful just like the secret garden, where we always listened to our favourite songs.

Damn...

A tear rolled down my cheek.

Even remembering those things make me cry...
I miss him so much ,I could die...
And even if it costs my life...
I would do everything for my sweety pie...
(PEWDIEPIE XD)

I humed the soft melodie of the old tune I made up, when I was a kid.
I ran my fingers down my healed arm. I was sad but also happy to be here again. ' what happened to my parents?' I asked myself. My body felt so heavy and weak. It was hard for me to even lift my arms up. Where were my parents?...
That was a tricky question, cus the doctor didn't want to tell me, when he sprinted in my room. He seemed to be really surprised, that I had woken up. He made some checkups to see if I was able to breathe on my own and to see, if I can walk etc...

The only the doctor told me about my parents was, that my parents had left me money, for a house and to get through life.
So that's what I did, after I got out of the hospital. I got a new house and a job , at a crappy
Fast food restaurant.

/time skip , after a few months/

♡♡___________________________________♡♡

Here is , where my story got even started.

♡♡_____________________♡♡

It was a normal sunny day and I was getting ready for work as usual. I got dressed and wanted to go to my bathroom, to brush my teeth and put some make-up on, as I noticed a peace of paper lying infront of me, on the ground.
It said :

don't forget~

I was really confused and scared ,' what could that mean?' I asked myself but I found no selution. 'Maybe I have a salker or there is someone in my home' I picked up the paper and threw it away so I musn't look at it. I was scared as hell and went to the little coffee table besides my couch. On the table was a phone. I thought about calling the police but I wasn't sure if it was that nessesary.
A shudder slid down my back , as I felt a dark apearence behind me.
I quickly spun around ...
And what I saw was shocking...

There were a puddle of a black substanz on the floor...

I was shocked

"BUT H-HOW-?! IS THAT-?? WHY??"

I ran my hands through my hair and pulled on it.....
A thief couldn't do stuff like that?! Or could they???
I gazed at the puddle and thought of a simple celution, that could ease my mind ...
But everything I could think about was ...

Nightmare...

Was it really Nightmare?

Is Nightmare really here ? In my reality?

I put all my strenth together and called out for,.. anyone ?
"H-Hello?! Is anyone here?! Please come out"

I stood still for a brief moment.... but there was nothing, not even a little squeek..
I asked again , sadly with the same result. I sighed and told myself , that I'm only imagining stuff and that everything is ok.

So after my little panikattack ,I went to my walldrobe and got ready for work.
I looked at the time and noticed , that I was almoast late for work , so I rushed in the bathroom and brushed my teeth , brushed my hair ,ran in the kitchen and threw my yesterdays dinner in a lunchbox and ran to the door, where I put my jacket and shoes on.

I had noticed , that I had left my car kyes and house keys on the kitchen counter, so I ran there and grabbed them. I rushed out doors ,

But didn't notice someone behind me...

(A/N)

IM (still) ALIVE my dear readers !!!!
I was just very busy with school and stuff like that. So I apolojize, I'll try to do uploads weekly, but don't be sad , if I don't ok?
Also I will do a painting for the next Chapter \^.^/

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡