Chapter 6 🔺️🔻🔻 THE DEAL🔺️🔻🔺️

♧◇♡Your Pov♡◇♧

We saw Nightmare, standing bevore us, with a creepy smile on his face, which made me shiver. He looked different than in my coma. He was wearing a dark gray uniform. He also wore a hat with a little gold and black moon on it.
I just noticed, that he has damn sharp teeth.😓

"HOW COULD YOU ENTER THIS UNIVERSE?!?" ,yelled Dream.

Nightmare stoped starring at me and turned to Dream and smiled =).
He laughed at his foolishness then said,:"Oh what a shame,.... what a shame heheheh
What corruption can do ,huh? Right little brother?" He grinned after he said that.
This got Dream very badly. His frown turned into a sad face. Dream seems to remember something...

Ink took this opertunity ,to whisper something in Blue's non-exist ear and then nodded.
Blueberry looked at me and nodded aswell. After that Blue went up to me stood bevore me and got in a pose, like he is going to protect me.
Nightmare started giggling then said :"How about a deal?"

Ink smiled and said: "As if we're going to make a deal with you any time soon."
Nightmare's smile turned upside down. "LET Me at least tell the deal... I'm not waiting much longer..."
Ink looked at Dream, me and Blue, then back to me... He nodded "OK tell us."
Nightmare smiled again and said:
"you can have (Y/N).

But then I will have the world and every single alternativ universe."

"This IS MADNESS! You cant rule over the whole world!" yelled Ink.

Nightmare just laughed.
" Ofcorse  I can! Look around you you're surounded by MY troups. Also Ink you havn't checked the universes for a while now, have you?~"
Ink gluped and looked straight at Nightmare, who was holding a red button.
Ink:"Oh no you havn't..."
Nightmare:" Oh yes I have~"
Nightmare pressed the red button and laughed.
Suddenly many many many Portals opened and you could see in every portal, burning houses ,screaming people and crying children and many of Nightmare's troups.
I started crying and screamed: "WHY DO YOU DO SUCH THINGS NIGHTMARE?!?! THESE ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE !! THEY DESERVE BETTER!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT !?? I WOULD LIVE WITH YOU, IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!! "

I cried and cried my eyes out. Nightmare just watched me in silence. Everyone else did so too... suddenly his gang started laughing like I said something really funny.
Nightmare looked at me in a mad way,  was he really mad? Mad at me?
Nightmare started to walk over to me... I got scared, really scared.

"Do you even know, what you've just said? These people deserve nothing better, than death. All they do is judge you by your lookings and beat you ,beacause of your race and spit at you because they wont understand. They walk around with closed eyes and go after the ones, that aren't like them and they say that they are soo poor but they are only killing for lust and dust. Now after I've gained power, they'll all plead for mercy. ... and I will give them their Mercy. I'll give them MY mercy."

"But this is no point, to put every human into one box" said Dream.

"Dream you won't understand because you are like them. When I needed you the moast you've just left me all alone. You couldn't even safe me, your own brother, so why would you want to safe them ?"

Dream looked sad, but determind.
"Because every creature desurves to be happy and not be judged by anyone.
I'm sorry, that this happened to you Nightmare, I should have known but this gives you not the right, to do that to others. They will only fell the same way, like  you have been treated." I said for Dream.

"That's the point. I exactly want that and you won't stop me from doing so.
Stop shit chatting with me!
What is your awnser?!"

Dust and Horror were ready to fight. As well as Ink and Dream.

Dream and Ink looked at me like they wanted me to choose...
_______________________________________________________

What will you do?

Stay with Nightmare and stop this Madness for good

Or

Don't stay with Nightmare and fight for your last freedom.

(Remember you can't change the story anymore further.
If you can change Nightmare's mind you might stop this Madness.)
______________________

(A/N)

Well I Hope you won't choose the wrong thing..
Actually nothing that is wrong... ehh you know, what I mean.

I Hope you like it! ♡♡♡♡

♡  Nightmare2204  ♡