Chapter 9 🖤🏰🖤The Nightmare🖤🏰🖤

Your pov

"Wake up~

Wake up (Y/N)~~

Or you will miss breakfast~"
Nightmare softly cuddeled up to me with a warm smile. I yawned and gave him an annoyed look which he just laughed off."Why do we eat so early? It is only 6 o' clock?!" I questioned him. "It is good to start the day early my queen, we have a lot to pick up from your coma and stuff. You also seemed to have had a nightmare of me...".
The sound of Silence was the only thing remaining in this room.
I sat up and looked at him clearly unsure what to say.

Then he broke the silence by clearing his throat, seeking for my attention:"Am I such a horrible person to you, love?".
I remained silent not wanting, to anger or upset him. Thinking for a second, I took his big hand and smiled at him. My eyes were bound with his. His thrilling and hungry eyes caught mine and were only viewing me.
At the end he sighed and got up.
"Let's forget this ,shall we? Anyways, please get changed. I will wait here." Nightmare said in defeat and went to his desk across the room, sat down on his chair and signed a few papers.

I jumped out of the huge bed and went to the closet, to get myself a few new clothes.
I silently watched him while geting changed, cus I didn't want him to see me like this.
I changed into a dress perfectly fit for me. It is grey and has beautiful black roses all over it, but it also had a sweet little black loop/bow tie on my chest area. I adored this beautiful dress.

Suddenly Nightmare got up and walked behind me with a smile on his face.
'Oh no, he is mad! He is going to do something!'
I glanced at him and took a huge step away from him. He took my wrist and spun me around, to face him. I held my breath and grabbed onto his supportive thorax. I slightly paniced

At this moment and didn't know, what to do.
I continually hit him against his thorax, clearly not wanting that.
"Let go!", I yelled and immediatly shut my eyes. I was afraid, that he might hurt me.
The king watched me in silence, absorbing the situation and opened his mouth, to say something.
"(Y/N).., (Y/N) look, looooook! I'm not doing anything!?".

☆^v^v^Third person pov ^v^v^☆

Nightmare noticed, that he had scared (Y/N), by his sudden actions and tried, to clam her down. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. (Y/N) slowly opened her orbs and looked deeply into her kings eyes. Nightmare smiled at her and said:"It's ok sweety, I won't hurt you, I just wanted to hug you ,dear."

The smal human slightly smiled at this point and took a few steps back, nodding.
"Ok then,... umm shall we get going now? Or else the breakfast is getting cold." Quickly changing the subject. Nightmare DID notice, that her little panic attack was because of her nightmare from earlyer and decided, to let her be for today. Her counterpart nodded aswell and walked out of the room with her in his arms.

Nightmare looked (Y/N) deep in the eyes and smiled, while walking to the dining room.
He blushed at the sight of his beloved queen and wanted to compliment her.

"Little did you know, that you have beautiful eyes my dear?"

♡♤♡♤Your pov♡♤♡♤

'Oh yeah...

I got beautiful eyes...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Sorry for the long wait my dear readers I was busy with school and stuff , that's why I never got to update.
But still I hope you like this Chapter