Chapter 10 🧠👁👅bloodie breakfast 🧠👁👅 (part 1)

(; Nightmare's pov ;)

As (Y/N) and me were walking down the hallway, to the diningroom I tried to make her feel more safe around me, so I brought her closer while walking.
When we arrived at the dininghall, I hauled her stool back, for her to sit down.
My sweet little angel looked at me and gladly sat down. I carefully shoved the chair back to the table and sat down greeting everyone, as they all stood up ,except for (Y/N), and did a little bow, as a sign of respect. My queen just nodded at me, she looked a little confused like she didn't know, what to do.

I gave them a sign to sit down and start dine. Horror and Beast both ate like pigs again, however my lil' lady wasn't really eating, so I took the plate and placed some bacon, scrmbeled eggs and a bun on it and placed it infront of her. She gave me a agitated look then said:"I can't eat that much." I smiled at her protests and placed my hand on hers.
"Yes you can, you need to eat to get big and strong" I told her, insisting her to eat it. To clarify her I raised my arm and showed her my mucels. My queen imediatly blushed like mad and picked up her fork to eat.

'She can be so cute sometimes~' I thought ,when suddenly I felt someone watching (Y/N) from the distance... and they weren't any of my villian mob... I looked around and found my slave staring at my precious lil' lady! 'What has he in mind?... He won't do anything funny will he?... his nunber is ... um ... 1902, usually this Nightmare Papyrus (Nightmare Papyruses are Nightmare's slaves) should be working in the garden, so what is he doing here?' I waved him over and asked him, why he wasn't doing his propper job.

"Number 1289 is ill and I took over his place for now, m-m' lord" was his awnser. He didn't dare to look me in the eyes, he was too afraid. I liked it, all that fear in the air!.
I gave him a little nod and waved him away, but instead of hiding to the backroom for servants, he asked (Y/N) if she'd like something new to drink. THE WORST THING IS, THAT HE BLUSHED AT HER!!! AND SHE SMILED BACK AT HIM!!!!! I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN!!! SHE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE.

"Yes, I would love that!" She replied. 1902 then rushed off to get my lady something to drink and came back in a second. I growled at 1902 and was about to burst out, but Error inturrupted my angerphase. "BOss, I HaVe soмethiиG tO Tell YOu, I Have SEen InK in thE AnTi-VoId anD He WaS TaLKing to SomeOnE..."

I pushed my anger down for a moment then replied.

"Have you seen that person?" I saw 1902 pure something to drink into (Y/N)'s glass while smiling at her. It made me go crazzzzyyy when I saw her giggling and thanking him.

"No"

"Well then, your and Cross' task is it to find out, who that person was."

Cross looked at us like he had a problem with having a mission with Error, but I didn't care, all I cared about was (Y/N) right now . 1902 blushed and bowed bevore going to to backroom again.
I death glared at him. 'He will fucking pay for this, with blood!' I thought while I ate and watched my pressious queen do the same. I thought about the best way to move him out of the way . =)

(A/N)

VyanLai2007 wanted me to continue the story, so here you go!

Hope you like it !

Have a great day/ night!