ALL SMUT

* warning ⚠️ IT'S ALL SMUT⚠️ warning*
(Ben's P.O.V)
In my blissed out state I could barley from words the heat was so intense and the stretch of my alphas knot so good. It took me a while to register the claim he had put on my neck. The though of him being my alpha and getting filled with his pups set of the heat in my body once more slick pushing its way through my body. Jeff's cock was still inside me, the knot of course deflated but my omega pheromones were causing it to stiffen inside me.
The stretch of his growing cock burned so good. I shamelessly began to ride the still sleeping alpha angling my body so his thick cock would hit my prostate. " hmmm ahh alpha" I moaned
" such a good omega to wake me up with such a treat" he said to me in a lust filled voice. " although I think I'll have to punish you at some point for starting without me~".
His words alone sent more slick out of my over heated body. My moans began to increase in volume as I began to slam myself harder on to him. So good, I began to lose myself on his cock. All I could see where stars as I hit my climax. And for the second time I felt the amazing stretch of his knot catching on me locking us together. When I came back to reality he was panting into my scent gland. He must have sat up at some point while I was blissed out.
How would we explain this to slender.......