Taking care of you

Jeff's P.O.V
      Ben was laying there asleep in the hospital. He had always been petite but he looked so small in the hospital bed. I had made sure to pull the covers up to his neck to keep him warm. He was just so helpless, I had to take care of him.
       I was just sitting there listening to him breathe calmly when he tilted his head to the side moving his face into his face. I gently tucked his hair behind his ear and heard his breathing change to a more erratic I looked back down at his face to see his cheeks were a soft rose colored hue. I quickly put my hand to his forehead to check his temperature when I heard him let out an elongated groan. I stepped back from him only to see him shifting his hips. Bucking them upward looking for any signs of friction. He whimpered as found none desperate for some sort of release. "A-alpha p-please..." he rapped out in his passed out state dreaming of our mating no doubt.
           He looked so deliciously pitiful I simply couldn't resist helping him. I ducked my hand under the covers and began to trace a line down his clothed cock. His hips bucking after finding the friction he so desperately craved. I slowly pushed his pants and boxers out of the way savoring the moment as I began to rub his aching cocklet I wrapped my hand around him and began to stroke him.  He let out small moans and whimpers as I began to increase the speed at which I was pumping his delicious cocklet.
    He involuntarily arched his back as came closer to his release. Face flushed and body trembling. He came into my hand with a pitiful whimper. I lapped at my hand like a starving dog savoring the taste of him on my tongue. I felt my own cock hard and straining in my pants. Normally I would take care of it but right now all I cared about was Ben. I looked back at his sweet face and promised "I will be taking care of you for the rest of my days...."